Please pray for my friend Carol

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by KyLady, Nov 16, 2004.

1. KyLady

KyLady New Member

She is fighting for her life. She has leukemia and has been on Chemo for 5 weeks, she is in the hospital with pneumonia and isn't responding to treatment. Her white blood count dropped so drasticly it is now attacking her red cells. She was given 5 pints of blood but can't be given anymore because her kidneys can't handle it.

She is a good Christian and a wonderful person and has been a friend for over 25 years.

I wanted all the prayer I can find and so wanted to share with the good folks here. This is such a serious situation I'm afraid she may be loosing the battle.

Thanks in advance for your prayers.
    Kylady
  2. ginn266

ginn266 New Member

Hi Kylady,

I am praying right now that your friend will have peace in this time of sickness. I pray her blood count will go up and she can began to get better. Please comfort Kylady too, the Lord is your strength and comforter. Amen
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I pray for her healing. Please keep us updated on her condition.

Love, Mikie
  4. jill5050

jill5050 New Member

I pray in the name of Jesus Christ that Carol is in peace and finding comfort in you loving arms. Please Lord work Your will in her life. Please comfort Carol's friends and family. Keep watch over them, and send angels to be at their sides.
    Blessings,
    Carlie
  5. Freedom1

Freedom1 New Member

I'm praying for your friend Carol. God in Jesus name heal Carol by correcting her blood count, resolving the pneumonia, give her strength and a true refreshing where she knows without a shadow of a doubt that you have healed her of this issue. Praying also for Carol's dear friend who brought her name to the board - a true friend. By His Stipes, We are Healed.
    [This Message was Edited on 11/16/2004]
  6. dash

dash New Member

Dear Lord,

Please give your daughter, Carol a gift of healing. Restore her blood to its proper chemistry and remove the leukemia from her body. Clear out the pneumonia and renew her strength.

Bless her friend, Kylady, and comfort her with your love and presence.

In Jesus'name I pray,
    Della
  7. KyLady

KyLady New Member

a little better. The doctor said her blood is stable and she is starting to fight the pneumonia. Keep up the prayers she isn't out of the woods yet. Thanks so much.

Kylady
  8. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying that God sends Coral comfort, healing and peace. She is blessed to have you as a friend.

Sandy
  9. KyLady

KyLady New Member

She isn't doing very good. Her husband said she lost all the ground she gained yesterday, please continue to pray for her.
    Thanks.

Kylady
  10. KyLady

KyLady New Member

I spent most of the day at the hospital today and thought we had lost Carol two times. She is still with us and I feel God has performed a miracle.

Just talked to her husband and he talked with the Cancer Dr. and he said she had a chance to beat this.

Please continue to pray for her she has a long road ahead and still need prayer.

Thanks for all your prayers.

Kylady
  11. KyLady

KyLady New Member

Carol is a little better today. I am so happy. But still worried she has a long way to go. Keep her in your prayers. Thanks so much for all of you praying.

Clydean
  12. KyLady

KyLady New Member

Please continue to pray for her. She is still sedated has been now for over a week.

She has a long road ahead please pray.

Thanks for all your prayers.

Kylady
  13. KyLady

KyLady New Member

She is doing better almost every day. She is still sedated and has breathing and eating tubes. She did open her eyes one day and then went back to sleep.

I have a question, maybe someone is in the medical field. Carol has been sedated since Nov. 14th and this is the 27th is it unusual to keep someone under for so long? I am starting to be concerned about her being sedated so long. Her Dr. says because she is a little anxious patient he feels keeping her sedated is the best way for her to heal. Any opions?

Thanks for your continued prayer.

Clydean
  14. KyLady

KyLady New Member

My heart is heavy tonight. Today Carol underwent a procedure to put in a trach. She couldn't continue on the respirator because she has had it too long. This way she can move and it not hurt her or damage her throat. They can start therapy and she doesn't have to be sedated as much as before.

She is losing blood and they don't know where so she is definately still in danger. Please continue to pray for her if you would.

Thanks for your prayers.

Kylady
  15. fairqueen

fairqueen New Member

Kylady, I'm going to pray for you dear friend.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We know that you are the Great Physician and that You can heal Carol if it is in Your will. Father I pray that You just put Your healing arm around Carol. I pray that You give Carol strength as she fights this cancer, and that You guide the doctors in finding the source of her bleeding. Father, please comfort Carol's husband and family, and please comfort Carol's dear friend, Kylady. Bless all of them, Father. I pray these things in Jesus' name.

Amen
  16. KyLady

KyLady New Member

For your lovely prayer. I appreciate it very much. Carol is still holding her own right now. She isn't sedated as much but isn't responding a lot right now. She really needs to get some strength to start recovering.

I am hurting so much for her, she is just so special to so many people. God has used her in our church so much that everyone is praying for her, they all just love her so much.

Thanks again. I am so appreciative.

Kylady
  17. fairqueen

fairqueen New Member

Kylady.

People often say, "All I can do is pray". But prayer is so powerful. I'm sure Carol has MANY people praying for her. I will continue to do so. Please let us know how she is doing when you can.

She is so blessed to have a friend like you.

Jan
  18. KyLady

KyLady New Member

She is still holding on her vital signs are still pretty good. Her lungs are the problem, the leukemia is depositing the white blood cells there. She just isn't responding at all much anymore.

I just am praying for a miracle that her lungs will heal and she can get on the road to recovery.

Thanks for your continued interest and prayers.

Love to you all
    Kylady
  19. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m still sending prayers up for Carol. It sounds like she`s through alot and I pray she gets that miracle.

Blessings,
    Sandy
  20. KyLady

KyLady New Member

My friend Carol is doing a little better now. Her hubby changed Drs. and things are looking a little better. I hear from day to day and things can change so quickly. I will try to keep everyone informed here.

Thanks for the advice about the medicine I will keep that in mind.

Love to all
    Kylady