PLEASE PRAY FOR MY GRAND SON

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by HARTS, Jul 29, 2003.

1. HARTS

HARTS New Member

FIRST TIME HERE JUST FIND OUT ABOUT THIS WEBSITE IT IS REALLY WONDERFUL. WOULD YOU PLEASE PRAY FOR MY GRANDSON,HE WAS JUST BORN JULY 24TH HE WAS THREE WEEKS EARLY AND MY DAUGHTER-IN-LAW HAD A C-SECTION HE JUST GOT TO GO HOME THIS IS MY SON'S FIRST CHILD,HIS ARM AND HIS AROUND HIS LIPS KEEP GETTING PURPLE, THEY HAVE TO TAKE HIM TO A HEART DOCTOR TO GET A SONOGRAM TO MAKE SURE HIS HEART IS OK. I HAVE ALL THE FAITH IN THE WORLD THAT HE WILL BE OK ,IAM A FIRM FAITH BELIEVING PERSON I LOVE THE LORD AND DEPEND ON HIM ONLY FOR EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE HE LIVES IN NORTH CAROLINA AND I LIVE IN TEXAS AND HAVE NOT SEEN HIM YET.BUT PLEASE PRAY THANK-YOU, IAM SON AND HIS WIFE WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT, THANK-GOD THEY BELIEVE IN THE LORD AND HAVE FAITH , BUT THEY STILL ARE AFRAID. THANKS
    BEV
  2. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

May God keep you all and hold you tight during this time.
    Will continue to pray for all to be righted , it is our Father's greatest desire that His children should come to Him in troubled times as well as good, cast your worries to Him. Bless you and I pray His peace to prevail! love and peace, Rebel
  3. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

Yes, I will certainly send up a prayer for your precious grandson. Prayer is a powerful thing & I know God hears & answers his children.

Take care......Kathi
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Prayers going up for this little guy and your whole family.

Love, Mikie
  5. kgg

kgg New Member

Father God, I pray for this family. That you would meet their need in this situation. Lord, I pray that you would guide the health care profeesionals they would deal with. May they be kind and accurate. Guide them to just the right physician for this little one. Comfort the parents and grandparents in the way only you can. Most importantly Lord, we lift this baby up to you and ask for healing. You are the Great Physcian, please do a mighty work.
    In Jesus precious name.
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Bev, will be praying for your precious grandson, and his parents.

Shalom, Shirl
  7. HARTS

HARTS New Member

THANK-YOU KATHI FOR YOUR PRAYERS.I GREW UP ON A FARM BUT WE HAD LIVESTOCK. I READ YOUR PROFILE YOU SOUND LIKE A WONDERFUL PERSON MY E-MAIL IS BEVI5246@AOL.COM YOUR MORE THEN WELCOMED TO SEND ME E-MAIL.
    WHEN I SEEN A RESPONSE OF PRAYER AROUND THE WORLD FOR MY GRAND SON I CRIED BECAUSE I THANK GOD FOR PRAYER BELIEVING PEOPLE.
    BEV
  8. Nikki

Nikki Member

Dear Heavenly Father,

We thank you Lord for Bev, her new grandbaby and her Christian family. We lift them all up to you in prayer. We know when we're in trouble, you can heal us. When we're afraid, and weak and in need, you protect us and give us strength. We lay our burdens at your feet. Let us trust Your plan and Your will for our lives.

In Christ's Holy Name,
    we pray...........Amen

Let's not forget, tonight's prayer night........Sharon
  9. HARTS

HARTS New Member

LINDA,
    THANK-YOU FOR TELLING ABOUT YOUR GRANDSON I FOUND OUT TODAY THAT DEVIN HAS 2HOLES IN HIS HEART DON'T KNOW THE SPECIFICS BUT PLEASE PRAY AND THEN I GOT ANOTHER CALL TODAY FROM MY OLDER DAUGHTER AND HER SON IS 5 AND SHE TOOK HIM FOR HIS EXAM FOR STARTING SCHOOL TODAY AND HE HAD A MURMUR AND HIS EYE SIGHT IS 20/50. I KNOW THAT THEY HAVE TECHNOLOGY TODAY TO HELP THEM AND SINCE THEY ARE YOUNG I HOPE IT WILL BE ALL OK.I HAVE PUT IT IN GOD'S HANDS BUT I STILL WORRY.
    BEV