Please pray for my grandchildren.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Nikki, Jul 9, 2003.

1. Nikki

Nikki Member

I posted last Thurs. about a child visitation and child support hearing coming up next month for my DIL and her Ex (a minister who deserted his family for another woman . . . he's being very unreasonable about his visitation rights and is hardly paying any child support . . . these are two totally separate issues in La.) Please keep praying that God will grant wisdom to the judge involved, and she will rule in the best interest of the children (2 adorable little girls ages 4 & 8). My son, DIL, grandkids (our entire family) really need your prayers.

Dear Heavenly Father,
    When we are weak, give us strength; when we are fearful, give us courage. Help us to be patient followers of Your word, trusting in You and Your master plan for our lives.
    God bless everyone on this message board. Amen

I'll be praying tonight @10 (my time) along with all of you.

Love,
    Sharon
    [This Message was Edited on 07/10/2003]
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

My prayers are going up for you and your entire family.

Love, Mikie
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I understand what you are dealing with, I am also from La., lived here all my life. Was born and raised in New Orleans, and moved to Ponchatoula, La. 9 years ago. Much more peaceful on this side of the lake.

I also know the Juvenile Court System here too, been there a few times in my life, I can't imagine it changing much.

Will be happy to pray for the children and you whole family.

Take care, and God bless...........

Shalom, Shirl
  4. stilhere

stilhere New Member

Dear Lord
    I lift up this family and ask that you be the great interceder and give this judge the wisdom he needs to make the right choices, father we know that you come first in our hearts, but we also know that you love us enough to give us our 'jesus with skin', dear lord these kids need their grandma, I pray for wisdom for all..

In Christ Name
  5. Nikki

Nikki Member

for your prayers from the bottom (and top) of my heart.

Peace & Love,
    Sharon
  6. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

Have sent up a prayer for your family. I really hope things work out for the children's sake.

Take care....Kathi