Please pray for my grandgirls dad he doesn`t belive in God

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Sunrise, Nov 20, 2004.

1. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

I was stunned when my daughter told me her girls father does not believe in our Lord. I had at times thought this to be so,he told her a couple of weeks ago.

They live in Florida and went through alot of stress with the hurricanes but they are all still here and have their home, some roof and water damage but they still have each other and their home. I feel terrible for him and my daughter and grandgirls because they will soon not be a family any more.

My oldest granddaughter Abby is already crying about her Daddy leaving he hasn`t left yet but he will be it just breaks my heart and my daughter`s he says they have nothing in common anymore. Well they have their girls but I guess that is not enough.

Thanks to all of you that read this and please pray for him and my daughter and precious grandkids.

God Bless,Sunrise
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

The breakup of a family is so hard on everyone. I pray for all of you, especially the children.

As for anyone who claims not to believe...God has a wonderful way of working in their lives to bring them back to Him.

Love, Mikie
  3. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

Hi Mikie and thank you, your right God will bring him back to him. Thank you for reminding me of that.

blessings, Sunrise
  4. Lupian

Lupian New Member

You know, the Bible says that someone can have a bad intention but God can turn it into good results. I believe that will work in this family, and am praying it be so.
  5. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

Thank you and God Bless you all for praying for my family.

I hope you all have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving..

Bless you all, love Sunrise