Please pray for my Grandson

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Nov 15, 2003.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

My grandson, Nolan, who is 1 month old, is in the hospital with something that causes him to cry all the time. They suspect maybe Acid refux, but still not sure.
    Please pray for him to be healrd by the Lord and for him to be watched over. In Jesus name amn.

Danny
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Thank you Debbie. I'm sure the Lord will heal him. He is so precious. Hope you are doing ok!

Danny
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Had no idea you had a grandson! Congrat's on that one.

Will be praying for Nolan, right now and untill I hear from you that he is find.

God's blessings for you and your family too.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

I'm sorry to hear that your Grand baby is sick. I have always heard that babies with Colic cry all the time.

Dear Lord, I pray that you will reach your loving hand down and touch little Nolan and heal his precious little body. Please give the doctor's the wisdom that they need to help him. For it is in Jesus' name I pray Amen and Amen.

Blessings, Judy
    [This Message was Edited on 11/15/2003]
  5. Luann53051

Luann53051 New Member

May the Lord heal Nolan, and keep him healthy and strong. May Nolan find comfort soon.

My daughter (who is now 5) had acid reflux as a newborn. I know how painful that is for baby AND parents.

Hugs,
    Luann
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying for your precious grandson. My nephew had bad acid reflux as a baby. My 12 yr. old son has it now. It can be miserable but fairly easy to treat. Praying that all turns out well.

Blessings,
    Sandyz
  7. Waldene

Waldene New Member

Dear Danny,

I'm so sorry to hear about Nolan. I have three grandsons and the youngest was hospitalized with complications from tonsilectlomy in May. Had to have blood transfusion and it was a touch and go situation for a while. It hurt so bad to see this little 3 year old that owns my heart suffering. I know that it's scary with one as young as Nolan. I definately will pray for him.

Father,
    I lift up little Nolan to You. Please ease his pain and give the doctors wisdom in diagnosing him. Please be with Danny and the rest of the family through this difficult time. In the name of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.
    Amen
  8. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Praying for Nolan right now! I read in your profile you are a grand daddy!

I am sure he is precious to you, as precious as your own children are.

Let us know if he is doing better.

Sunshyne
  9. Yesh

Yesh New Member

My son was hospitalized when he was two weeks old because of S.I.D.S. Babies are so frail, and having one sick and in the hospital is always scary. I will be praying for your grandson along with praying for you and your family.

God's blessings

Yesh
  10. bakron

bakron New Member

Our Heavenly Father, we hold little Nolan up to you in prayer - knowing that you will help to protect and heal this little one. Be with the doctors as they attempt to find the cause for little Nolan's crying. Give them the discernment that is needed to intervene and to be part of your healing for Nolan. And, Father, we just pray that you would provide the comfort and release from whatever is causing Nolan to cry so that he may have the needed rest so that his little body may heal. He is so tiny and so very new to this world.

In this time that is so difficult for the parents and grandparents, we ask that you would just give them the comfort that your Holy Spirit is able to give. We know that they look to you as well, Lord. Bless this family, for it is in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord that I pray these things, Amen
  11. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I agree with all the prayers that have gone up on this board for Nolan. Have you heard anything yet?
    It's hard when they are so little, and can't say what is bothering them, but I a sure that the doctors will figure it out.
    Hugs to you Danny, and Mya God's healing power and peace be with you and your whole family.

Takesha
  12. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Thanks everyone for your prayers, its been very comforting. We're suppose to hear something today on some tests they ran yesterday. Keep prayings.Love ya all.
    I'll post back later.

Danny
  13. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I will be praying also for little Nolan.
    Lisa
  14. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

My Grandson Nolan left the hospital yesterday and is much better. The Dr says he does have Acid reflux, so hes taking medicine for that. Just keep him in your prayers for continued healing and may he able to sleep better. Also that my Daughter can get some much needed rest and sleep.
    Thanks everyone for your prayers ,. They certainly work.

Danny
  15. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

I'm so glad that the doctor's figured out what was wrong with your grandson.

I will continue to pray for little nolan and for your daughter also.

Many Blessings to you...........Judy
  16. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Danny that is such good news, and I'm glad the little fella will be feeling better soon, and your not so stressed and your daughter can get some rest. Did they say why he had acid reflux?
    Thank you Lord Jesus for hearing our prayers and moving in Nolan and his familys behalf. Who is there besides you Lord? None....

Hugs to you Danny
    Takesha
  17. bakron

bakron New Member

We ask that you just continue to hold little Nolan in your arms and help him to heal through your love. May he grow to glorify you, Lord. Continue to be with the parents and give them the assurity of your grace and power; and may your peace be with this little family unit now and always. I pray these things in Jesus name, AMEN.
  18. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will continue to pray for Nolan and his Mom, sick babies can sure drain the Mom's energy.

God's blessings for your whole family.........

Shalom, Shirl

19. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

and he shall be healed' save him and he shall be save, for Yor are his praise.

Lord I just pray for the wisdom of God to fall upon all the doctors who are involved in Nolans care.

Lord we claim healing in restoration in your mighty name
    amen
  20. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Everyone here just once again shows how strong the power of prayer is and i thank you all. Everyone here is a blessing to me and this Worship board. God bless you all.

Danny