Please pray for my healing

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by NewEnglander, Nov 9, 2004.

1. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

Hi there
    just wanted to ask for prayer.
    I have been so sick that I don't know what to do lately.
    please pray for my healing.
    God Bless
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m sending prayers up for you today. Don`t give up hope, I just went through a horrible time for the last 2 years. I felt like I was dying I was so sick.

A month ago it finally broke. I am feeling the best I have in about 5 years. My pain level is way down, I am sleeping well at nite and my fatigue is very mild. ITs amazing, and I consider it a precious gift from above.

Please hang on and continue to ask God for a healing. He hears it and will bless you when the time is right.

Hugs,
    Sandy
  3. Lupian

Lupian New Member

Lord God, please touch this person with healing in body and spirit and a sense of wellbeing. This we ask in the name of Your Son Amen
  4. sarahann61

sarahann61 New Member

NewEnglander,

My prayer is with you that you will be healed, or be better. May he comfort you and give you peace.

We have a cold front coming from the North, I dont like the cold because, it makes me hurt more.

Does it affect you, since you live there and, are more use to it . I guess its a dumb question , guess Im curious. I do think a snowy winter day is so pretty, but dont think I could take it for long.
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

My prayers are with you for healing. I have had so many ups and downs over the years that it helps me to know that when I'm really sick, it doesn't last. When I pray for healing, I also believe it will come and it always has. I hope this might work for you too.

Love, Mikie
  6. dash

dash New Member

Dear Lord,
    I lift up Lisa to You. You are the Great Physican and the creator of her body. You know every aspect of her pain and sickness including the causes. Please grant your daughter a gift of healing by the power of the Holy Spirit.

In Jesus name I pray,
    Della
  7. pepper

pepper New Member

that I am praying for you tonight, NewEnglander.
    (((HUGS))) and healing thoughts.
    Pepper
  8. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

You have been so kind with your prayers and I am feeling a little bit better, I know that is because of you.
    sarah, believe me, I know about the cold front, I'm freezing and I never get use to the cold, not ever. missing summer already.
    love and blessings
    lisa
  9. LindaH

LindaH New Member

Hope you are feeling better in spite of the weather. Lifting you up in prayers.

God bless,
    Linda