Please pray for my hubby

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by rose38716, Oct 26, 2003.

1. rose38716

rose38716 New Member

He likes to drink and got another DUI..and has to go to jail next sat..I'm not working(had to quit 2 months ago because of fibro)and he is already behind on the rent and no money coming in when he is in jail so we are moving out of our apt...I'm moving in with FREIND that is 25 miles away..to my hometown..Havent lived there for 8 years.. But he is areally good guy never mean or violent ..just likes to drink..So please pray for him that he can see he has a problem and needs help...Thanks all.....God Bless........Deb
  2. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

I will keep you and your husband in my prayers...........Blessings, Judy
  3. rose38716

rose38716 New Member

Your answers to my posts brought tears to my eyes..thanks so much!! you are in my prayers also....God Bless.........Deb
  4. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Praying for you! Everything will turn out one way or another. Bless you, and love you!
  5. sheried

sheried New Member

I have been where you are. Believe me, you and your husband are in my prayers.

Love & Hugs, Sherie
  6. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Iam praying for God to keep you safe, warm, sheltered, and comforted at this trying time, because I think you need our prayers too!

I sure will pray for your husband too, that God will let this be a wake up calling to him ,and to pave the path to sobriety, wellness,and for your husband to be triumphant in his ability to become and remain alcohol free!

With love and prayers
    Doxygirl
  7. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I will also be praying for both you and your husband.
    Lisa
  8. rose38716

rose38716 New Member

I'm sitting here crying,your kindness has really touched my heart.and I know that God will reach him..Thanks..Love Deb
  9. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Debbie, I will be praying also for you and your husband and ask for many blessing directed you way .
    I grew up with a alcoholic dad and know first hand the problems it causes. My whole family back then prayed along with friends for my dad to stop his drinking, and finally he did. Thats when I finally got to know my real Dad. This really strikes a personal thing in me. I will be a prayer warrior for your husband to find the lord and I ask the Lord to please walk with your husband, hold his hand and guide him closer to him. I wish I knew your husbands name, I could personally prayer for him by name. I hope thats not to much to ask. This is all in Jesus name, amen.

Danny
  10. Shirl

Shirl New Member

So sorry to hear this about a good man, I truly feel for you and him.

Will be praying for him and you, its sad you have to lose your apartment because of this too.

I sure hope its just beer, and I just went to a wake for a young man, just turned 50 because of hard liquor. His liver was completely gone.

This is near to my heart, as I have seen so much of this, with good people with a bad habit.

God bless you also, as you are a good person to stay with him and try to help him.

Will be praying he loses the desire for the liquor, and that when he does get out, that he will see how terrible this habit can be to him, and those who love him so dearly.

Please let us know how you are both doing.

Be assured of my deepest prayers.

Shalom, Shirl
  11. rose38716

rose38716 New Member

Yea he is agood guy or I couldnt have stayed with him..We have been married for 8 yrs...His name is Edwin (Ed)..God Bless you both........Deb
  12. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying for your husband and you as requested. How hard for you. God can change him, please don`t lose hope. My father also drank to much when we were kids. Its very hard on the family. I`m praying he`ll have a change of heart and stop this.

Best wishes,
    Sandyz
  13. Luann53051

Luann53051 New Member

I will be praying for your husband, and your family. Alcohol has touched so many families (as it has mine).

May the Lord show himself to your hubby, and let your hubby know that He is there..no matter what. May the Lord also show your hubby that he needs help, and that you and your family have the strength, love, and support to give to him, and see him through this.

Hugs,
    Luann