PLEASE PRAY FOR MY HUSBAND DAN TODAY

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by myalgiamania, Sep 4, 2006.

1. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

please pray for my husband Dan today as he has to deal with a matter at court either today or tomorrow. He is a good man and without him I could not survive. he is a great support to me and our two boys. he is a very loving and devoted husband and father. Lord Jesus, i pray for Dan to be strong and confident...watch over him with your loving hands...give him Your Grace to shine forth to all in his presence. in Jesus Name...Amen

Thank you all...and God Bless you in all of your struggles!!
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Dear Lord, Please walk with Dan today and help him , guide him, and offer resolution to the problems he faces. I ask this in Thy Holy Name.
  3. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

his court date is reschedualed for next monday 9/11/06. well all the more praying for Dan. Thank you asatrump for your much needed and appreciated prayer. May God's love shine over you today...with overpowering abundance...yours in Christ.
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Please post again on Monday, that we can offer support again. Nice to hear you say that your husband is a good man and father to his sons. I will continue to pray for him, but please do post again. In the meantime I hope the waiting is not too destructive and that you can find some measure of peace until the court date.
  5. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Dear myalgiamania,

I will be praying for you and your husband and his upcoming court date.

May God be with you both to have the strength to get through this

hugs

kgangel
  6. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

heartfelt thanks to both of you. i will post again on monday...more time for the poor guy to worry! but more time for him to think about things and for prayer!

Dan is a good man. he had a hard upbringing but has always looked towards the Light of God. he is funny and smart, and very decent and kind to others.

God
    Bless you both...we all need to stick together.
    Please let me know if there is anything you need me to pray for. luv me
  7. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Your writing comes through loud and clear that you love Dan. Monday must seem like forever to wait. I hope all works out for your family.