please pray for my husband-he is having a colonoscopy tomarrow

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by griswoldgirl, Jun 16, 2002.

1. griswoldgirl

griswoldgirl New Member

and they have found one polyp in the office with sigmoidoscopy anday that is what could have casued his bleeding, still he and I are nervous they will find something higher up tomarrow. I sure hope not. anway he goes in 7 am eastern time and I have to pick him up at 1230 ish and then, of, course go back to work because i have no time left right now. I am using my lunch to pick him up.

tanks for all you concerns along this road. I would appreciate sopme prayers for me-I am a mess and that describesd it mildly-neurontin not agreeing with me at all-turning me into new animal and very anxiety ridden. ajust what I nedded in a time like this, but for some reason God thinks I can handle all this and learn and become stonger.

he has a sence of humor-I am as strong as I want to be! sometimes I have to wonder what in the world he is preparing me for?

Love to all you guys, you arew on my mind completely everyday because you get it. Unlike my my family.

Thanks for your prayers

cathy
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will pray for your husband tonight, and you too. Sorry to hear that new med is not agreeing with you. Call the Doctor and see if there is another he can help you with.

You sure have your plate full right now.

Take care and be assured of my prayers.

Blessing and prayers going your way.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. griswoldgirl

griswoldgirl New Member

it more than you know. I am up early and nervous for him and us. I hope the polup they found is th e sulprit, doc says that one looks benign to him. and could be causing all his problems becasue it is blocking the way.

Good thoughts and prayers for you and yours

cathy
  4. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I will be praying for your husband and you today!
    Let us know how it goes.

Love, Harmony
  5. silverbell

silverbell New Member

DEAR GRISWOLDGIRL
    i WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOUR HUSBAND AND YOU TOMORROW HEAVENLY FATHER I ASK YOU JESUS TO GIVE STRENGTH AND COURAGE AND PEACE TO GRISWOLDDGIRL AND HER HUSBAND ESPECIALLY. I PRAY YOUR HOLY SPIRIT FOR GUIDANCE FOR THE DRS, AND HEALING. GOD LOVES YOU BOTH SO VERY MUCH. MAY HIS MERCY AND GRACE JUST FILL YOUR LIVES TO OVER FLOWING.. AND THAT YOU BOTH COME THRU THIS TIME OF TRIAL STRONGER AND FILLED WITH GODS LOVE THAT KNOWS NO BOUNDS.
    HE THAT IS IN US IS GREATER THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD
    AND THANK YOU JESUS IN ADVANCE FOR YOU ARE THE ANSWERE TO ALL OUR PRAYERS
    LOVE AND PRAYERS silverbell