Please Pray for My Husband John.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mamafrey, Aug 14, 2003.

1. mamafrey

mamafrey New Member

My husband is a good honest christian man. He has been put through alot of trials in the last couple of years. He faith is question and wavers at times because of his situation. I understand this but he has so much pressure on him right now that it saddens me. He is overloaded with dr. bills right now because of me, i have Fibro and sensory neuropathy. My middle daughter has multiple life threatening allegies, so the meds are expensive with her, and my youngest child needs to have his adnoids, tonsils take out and tubes put in his ears, we don't have the money right now. We purchased two farms a year ago (we are hog farmers) during this time when we did this we had to gut our house out and start over because of my daughters allergies, then the hog prices crashed last summer and we lost alot of money. The house had to be stopped on because everything we had had to be put into the hogs. John works seven days a week and feels he is getting no where. Granted that is a risk of a farmer, but he honestley works so hard and is getting deeper into debt to make ends meet. I ask for all of you pray warriors to please pray that the Lord will comfort Johns soul. I know in my heart the Lord is protecting John and in time we will come out of this. He just gets sooooo depressed and loses is faith at times. I know by the power of all of our prayers the Lord will comfort Johns soul. Thank you so much, this board is such a Blessing. I really don't know what i would do without it.

I have responded to some post today, and the ones i havent i did read and your on my prayer list. I have been numb for several days now because of my neuropathy. So my hands are getting weak now. I will respond later on today.

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU. Mama
  2. mamafrey

mamafrey New Member

thank you so much! It means alot to me. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. God Bless You. MAMA
  3. mamafrey

mamafrey New Member

believe me i will let u know, and my prayers go out to you also. I love you sister. Thank you once again. Mamafrey

p.s. I feel so full of love and blessings today i have tears of joy flowing.
  4. Takesha

Takesha New Member

First of all let me just give you a big ole hug.......
    God Bless you, you are so precious, so warm, so caring. That my sister is the Love of Christ and it eminates from you into all of us that read your posts. I really do understand how as wives our hearts break for our husbands who carry all these finacial burdens. My hubby has cfs, and it breaks my heart also, to see him suffer so. I know that if I could take it all away I would, but alas, things are what they are. Sooo, I lift John up to the throne of grace right now, and I ask that in the name of Jesus God will pour out His grace and Mercy upon him right now. I also ask that since God is the source of everything that he will cause finances to flow into your home, from the north, south and east and west. I ask you Lord to open the doors that no man can close, and close the doors that no man can open, so that John is guided the place he needs to be to recieve what you are about to pour out on him. Build him up Lord in his body, his soul, his spirit. I pray for your peace which passes All understanding to fill every crack, every crevice where any discouragement, fatigue, or doubt may dwell. Please Lord, impart to Mamma and John a supernatural measure of faith, so that they can stand in the face of all these circumstance without discouragement. I pray your healing hand will touch this whole family, that they may be healed from the top of their heads to the tips of there toes. Reign supreme in there lives so that they can be a testimony to your power, love and compassion. Amen and Amen. Look up Mamafrey your salvation is at hand!

Lots of hugs to you today...God sees all that you do and you will not be without your reward....love ya
    Takesha
  5. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

I Pray For your Family,at this Stresses time.
    I pray all that is needed is found.....

Take a Moment For you,know matter how brief,To Calm your Soul, And know WE are Praying For You........

peace,lisa
  6. mamafrey

mamafrey New Member

I love all of you. God Bless You again. your loving sister through Jesus Christ. Mamafrey
  7. mamafrey

mamafrey New Member

You are so sweet and thoughtful. Thank you so much for caring. God Bless You, Deanna
  8. fibrojewel

fibrojewel New Member

Just wanted you to know that you are in my prayers. I will be praying for your husband, and ask that God lift him closer, and give him strength and peace.

I don't post the beautiful things that the others do (I just am so inspired when I read them!)but my heart is steadfast in prayer. I have never been one to say that I will pray just for looks, or for something to say. I really do pray!

So this post of encouragement is from my heart, only to return to you the wonderful words of love that you have always shown me since I joined this board.

Know that I love you, and am praying for you!

In His Name,
    Deena
  9. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Mama,

I sure pray that Lord will lift You and your family up in mind and spirit and lead yall closer to him. This forum is such a good thing and I'm grateful to have found everyone. Sometimes we feel we are the only person with difficulties and that no one cares. But this forum and all you good people truly glorify the lords name. God bless.

Amen, Danny
  10. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I love it when hearing about farmers. I live in a big city, but while growing up spent lots of summers that are so memorable on a farm, at my grandmothers house, in southern ohio. There just aren't that many farmers that I know of these days.

Whatever happens, with bills, with your husband, remember its Gods Will. Its the way its supposed to happen.

I will pray that understanding will happen with your husband.

I falter, stumble at times in my faith.. Maybe its because I am new to it. Maybe he is this way right now also because of pressure. Some good worshipping, prayer is so helpful when feeling the pressures of day to day stress and happenings. I hope it works out for you and your family.

Love Sunshyne
  11. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

You and you family sound like hard working, down to earth people, which is exactly what this world needs more of. The Lord has his eye on you and your family. Keep looking up he is there for you. Blessings and prayers for you and your family, Sunrise
  12. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

We are farmers also so I understand how hard it can be. Farmers are under horrendous stress continually and it is very hard on them. My husband put half of our land in Crp because he couldn`t take the stress anymore. Although he still farms some, its been easier on him.

Praying that God blesses your family financially so you can get your bills paid and make a decent living. God, please free this family from these financial woes and let them be free to just enjoy there farm and each other.

Amen
    [This Message was Edited on 08/17/2003]