Please Pray for My Husband

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by hoosiermama, Nov 18, 2004.

1. hoosiermama

hoosiermama New Member

He is having a hard tme dealing with my illness. He thinks that if i act normal, i will be normal. WRONG!

I try to be patient with him. I try to explain this DD over and over. Lately I am getting tired of having to explain.

He is a busy man, and works circles around me. I just don't have the stamina to keep up with his demands anymore.

Tonight he came home from his friends, and I was put out because I only got two of the three things he wanted done, finished. I was actually proud I completed two! His anger level is worsening, and I fear that if we can't stop arguing, then it will come to divorce.

Please pray for my husband, that the lord open his mind somehow, to accept my illness for what it is.

Please pray for me, that I use wisdom in determining, what I should do in regard to the future of my marriage.

Thanks so much!
  2. ginn266

ginn266 New Member

I am going through the same thing right now. My husband is having a hard time with me too. He seems to me anyways to have no empathy for me. He say's he does, but I see the look of disgust on his face all the time. We almost seperated last week and then he said he wanted to work on things and now he is acting strange again.

He feels like he was dealt a bad hand and never thought his life would turn out like this. Well, I didn't sign up for this either. I still have hope that my marriage can be saved, just don't know how yet. I just keep praying for wisdom.

I will be praying for you too, I know this is something that makes our DD so much worse. My anxiety level is so high and I have always been a person that could relax and take everything with a grain of salt, not anymore.

Hugs
    Gin
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am praying for you both. In the meantime, some therapy might be very helpful for you. If he won't go, go by yourself. Good luck.

Love, Mikie
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I will be praying that your husband eyes are opened and he understands how difficult this illness is on you. You are doing the best you can under these difficult circumstances.

hugs,
    Sandy
  5. Lupian

Lupian New Member

on the internet called The Spoon Theory. If the husbands would read that story, they would be much more likely to understand what daily reality is for you. I hope this post is okay and I hope you have your husbands read it. It will make you feel much better, too, knowing others understand.
  6. Milo83

Milo83 New Member

As Lupian has posted, The Spoon Theory is very good at helping others understand what you are going through each day.........
    It's not hard to find.......
    wishing you the best........Love, Donna