Please pray for my litte grandaughter ANASTASIA .

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Nonie, Apr 11, 2002.

1. Nonie

Nonie New Member

Dearest Friends ,

Please pray for my little grandaughter ANASTASIA . Monday she is going to have surgery to have her tonsils & adenoids removed , and tubes put into her ears . I know this is a "routine" thing nowadays , however , there are special problems . She is a "free bleeder" from her nose . She gets terrible nose bleeds , and this concerns me about the surgery . Also , for thoes who do not know , her mother , my daughter SAM , is recovering from a coma after emergency heart surgery 3 yrs. ago , and does not have full strength and capabilities to be able to be under alot of stress . Her husband is not good at helping her , so please also pray that God will watch over them all . Emery and I wanted so much to be able to go there (they are in Florida) , but because of our own health situations , that is out of the question . THANK YOU all for your loving thoughts and prayers ! God bless you .

With very much love & RESPECT . Nonie
  2. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

This is my first day back on any forum and had not planned to try to write anything but I saw your post and I am saddened for your situation; options are few arn't they?

Couldn't Sam get assistance from home health or something like that?

I will be sure to say a prayer for the next week for this situation; we know God is with that child and Sam too. Love Lil'
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Granddaughter, and you whole family. Its hard when the little ones are ill.

God bless Nonie, and you keep calm as humanly possible, I know how bad you want to be with them.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Dear Nonie,
    I have added Anastasia to my prayers for her surgery on Monday. I pray she won't have a bleeding problem and her mother Sam is also in my prayers. How old is Anastasia?
    I also pray that God will soften her father's heart and he will see the need to be more of a support and that God will send other people to help her too. I know how you must want to be there. You will be there in spirit and they will feel your love and prayers in their heart. God will be right there with Anastasia holding her little hand. Let us know how she is.
    You take care of yourself too and don't worry, she'll be fine.

Love you lots,
    Harmony
  5. Gail8899

Gail8899 New Member

Prayers going up, Nonie. Try not to worry.

...Gail
  6. BonnieQ

BonnieQ Member

My prayers are with you and your family, especially your dear granddaughter. I am sure Anastasa will be fine with everyone praying for her. God Bless you and yours, BonnieQ
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Tomorrow is the big day. I am praying for little Anastasia and for you and your whole family. Please trust in God that He will hold her in His hands throughout the whole ordeal.

Love, Mikie
  8. kasha

kasha New Member

DEAR NONIE, YOU ARE A BLESSING IN ITSELF TO THIS BOARD. WE WILL ALL PRAY FOR YOU LITTLE GRANDDAUGHTER THAT SHE COMES OUT OF THE SURGERY OK. MY SON HAD TUBES PUT IN 5 TIMES AND HE HAD ASTHMA AND DID FINE EVERY TIME. SHE WILL HAVE THE LORDS BLESSINGS SURROUNDING HER AND YOUR DAUGHTER. WHAT PART OF FLORIDA DOES SHE LIVE? KATHY KASHATRACEY@AOL.COM
  9. Dazee

Dazee New Member

Nonie,
    I cannot imagine how difficult a time this is for you and your husband, not only your daughter but granddaughter as well.

I am new here and have answered a few posts today and see how wonderful this forum is for coming together in faith and love in the Lord, believing in the power of prayer in all things.

There is an extended need here for prayer and I do truly believe the Lord will hear and answer our prayers for your daughter and Anastatia as well as everyone in need.

Try and ease your worry in the knowledge that we are all in prayer here for you...
  10. LynneH

LynneH New Member

I've just said a prayer for her. Nonie, my son had AWFUL nosebleeds until he had his tonsils out...then they stopped. Hope that is the case with your little grandaughter!
    Lynne