Please pray for my mom and me

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jillian44, Feb 21, 2006.

1. jillian44

jillian44 New Member

I have fibromyalgia and my mom and I are going to UCLA tomorrow for her test results and I am so scared! She has oral mouth cancer. please pray for me and her. thanks. I will write and let you guys know how it went. Is anyone else going through this with a parent. please write and tell me how you cope.
  2. Kacjac

Kacjac New Member

I will pray for you and your mothers outcome.
    May peace go with you, Karen
  3. FibroJo

FibroJo New Member

Prayers are sent for the two of you. God Bless and hang in there. God is only a prayer away.
  4. Rene

Rene New Member

I have prayed for you and your mom. Let us know. At the very least you are in good hands with UCLA. Hope you are able to get some sleep and we will be thinking of you both.
    Rene
  5. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

right now.
    I am fimilar with both of your situtations. I know the fear and pray you can find peace and strength during this time.
    God Bless.
    Claudia
  6. Hope4Sofia

Hope4Sofia New Member

I will most definitely by praying. I'm sorry that you are going through this right now. I dread the day. I did lose my father to colon cancer and it was a terrible journey. I was a child at the time and I'm sure it is very different being an adult and going through this with your parent. I wish I could help you more but I can only offer my prayers.

Much care and concern,

Sofi
  7. JLH

JLH New Member

Praying for you both. Have a safe trip and let us know how things turn out.

Hugs,
    Janet
  8. CinCA

CinCA New Member

Prayers are with you and your mom. I hope you find some good answers. UCLA is a fantastic medical center, and I pray they can help your mom get through this difficult time.

My mom was dx'd with breast cancer shortly after my dad passed away suddenly from a fatal heart attack. Luckily, it was caught early, and she is in full remission. Still, cancer runs heavily in her family (luckily, I'm adopted), so the worry is always there. She is extremely spiritual, and prayer has gotten her through so many things. We have a lot going on in our lives right now, and she is so nice...she always is lighting a candle for us at church. I so hope your mom is able to fight the cancer and gets the care she needs. Hang in there, and God bless both of you.
  9. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

for both of you. Have a safe trip and let us know how it goes.
  10. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Must have goofed up. Just wanted you to know I read this yesterday and am praying for you and Mom today.

Sue
  11. ritatheresa

ritatheresa New Member

I hope all works out well, God bless, Ritatheresa