Please pray for my mom.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kriket, Apr 18, 2009.

1. kriket

kriket New Member

Hi all-

My mom is about to lose her home due to forclosure. She hs fibro. and is unable to work and is currently waiting on disability to be approved. She has nowhere to go and I am very worried about her. Please pray about this situation and for my mom if you would.

Thanks Kriket
  2. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I will pray for a solution to the housing dilemma and also for a speedy resolution to her SSDI.

Take Care,
    Debra
  3. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Please have your Mom contact the city community resources (call your city's main number then ask to speak with Community Resources) to see if they have information on any programs that might have gone through to help her keep her home from foreclosure. I believe there are some refinancing programs through the Obama stimulus programs. I don't know if HUD Section 8 can help at all. Prayers for your Mom and that some program can assist her so that she does not lose her home.
    [This Message was Edited on 04/19/2009]
  4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I just prayed for your mom that she will get the help she needs to keep her home as well as a quick resolution to here SSD application.

So sorry to hear about her delemas. God bless you both. I know you ae very worried about her.

Love,

Granni
  5. vivian53

vivian53 Member

I am so sorry to hear about your mom and her sad situation.

I am sending positive thoughts and prayers that she have her problems resolved quickly.

vivian
  6. springwater

springwater Active Member

Praying for your mother. That all her problems, difficulties are resolved. That her home will be saved. That her SSDI is approved. For her health and happiness always.

God Bless
  7. kbak

kbak Member

Dear Kriket,
    I will pray for your mom. What a terrible situation. Is there a reason she can't live with you? I pray God will quickly intercede on her behalf.

Take care,
    kbak
  8. kriket

kriket New Member

I appreciate so much the prayers ! We are still waiting to hear some news, but a court date has been set and a letter has been sent that she is losing her home. God, please let this situation turn out to be ok !!!!!!!!!! Thanks all for your prayers !! They mean so much.

Kriket
  9. kriket

kriket New Member

I don't have a place of my own. I wish I did, but I am dependent on my father right now so much, because I am so sick myself with fibro. I am barely able to work. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers .

Krik
  10. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

for your mom also.