Please, pray for my neighbor

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Yesh, Aug 6, 2004.

1. Yesh

Yesh New Member

My neighbor's husband died suddenly three weeks ago, today her house was surrounded by cops because one of her sons had just committed a crime and was arrested in front of the whole neighborhood.

My heart goes out to this poor woman, I cannot imagine how she is dealing with all this.

Please pray for her.

God Bless

Yesh

2. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

It breaks my heart to hear about your neighbor, She has been through so much lately.

I will certainly be praying for her.

Blessings, Judy
  3. jolly

jolly New Member

I've been reading a lot lately about Jesus perfecting us by fire, and there's different kinds of fire. I think anything done in these days has a purpose even though we might not undertand it. You are so sweet to pray for your neighbor. So many people just pray for themselves (not that I don't, too!). Jo Ellen
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Sending prayers up for this poor lady, she`s been through so much in such a short time.

Hugs,
    Sandy
  5. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Aww! I felt so bad when I read your post. How difficult for a parent. I will pray that she feels God's presence & peace in her life. Can you drop off an anonymous little card in her mailbox to encourage her??? That would be a great comfort.
    Monkeykat