Please Pray for my Sister

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by angelheart, Nov 23, 2004.

1. angelheart

angelheart New Member

Hi Everyone,

I read this message board every day but seldom get to post (because I am at work), but I am on vacation this week. Please pray for my sister. I will just call her E. They found a mass inside E'sUterus the size of a grapefruit via an ultrasound. She will have to undergo a full hysterectomy in the coming weeks. Please help me in praying for the mass to be benign and that she will recover well from surgery.

Also, my best friends Mom had serious back surgery and because she is diabetic is having a hard time coming out of surgery. My best friend leaves today on a cruise and I know the guilt and worry are weighing on her heavily. I pray for my friend and her Mom--please remember them also in prayer.

Many Blessings to all of you today and expecially tomorrow on Thanksgiving.

~Angel Blessings~
  2. dash

dash New Member

Dear Lord,

I lift up Angelheart's friend and mother. Prepare everything for her recovery to go smoothly and have no diabetic or other complications. Let her friend be able to enjoy the cruise without anxiety and guilt. May it be a time of refreshment for her body and soul.

I lift up Angelheart's sister, "E" and ask that you intervene in this situation and that her tumor is indeed benign. May her surgery go well and her body heal well.

In Jesus' name I pray,
    Della
    [This Message was Edited on 11/24/2004]
  3. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

Lord Jesus bless Angelheart and her sister and friend`s mom.
    She is overwhelmed with these worries and ask for our prayers....

Lord Jesus put your healing hand upon these loved ones of Angelheart and bless their Doctors to do their best.
    thank you Jesus for these blessings, Amen.

blessings and Hugs to you, Sunrise
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I will be praying that your sisters mass is benign. A lady I know had such a big mass on her uterus, she looked about 7 monthes pregnant. When they took it out it was benign luckily. It weighted 9 pds, as much as a big baby.

That was about 6 years ago and she is still doing fine, no more growths.

I also pray for your friend and her mom. I hope she can enjoy her trip and not worry so much.

Blessings,
    Sandy