PLEASE pray for my son and grandson..............

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by doxygirl, Jul 24, 2006.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

my son is going to his mediation meeting today.........he needs all of your prayers......this has been a long and ugly road!

My son is a good person.........he wants a relationship with his son and to be a father to him too.......he needs everyones prayers since the mom and other grandmother are unstable and very vendictive people........

please pray that god will work on their hearts and show them that their way is the wrong way!

Evil can never conquer!

thank you all for helping to have our prayers heard!

xo
    Doxy
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Sounds like a very complicated situation. I ask the Father above to guide your family. I also pray you can have peace and resolution in your daily life. All the stress can't help your own situation.
  3. tlayne

tlayne Member

I hope all went well in the mediation. I am adding your son and grandson on my prayer list. I am also agreeing in prayer with you that God will deal with the mother's & grandmothers heart. Love, Tam
  4. KittyCare

KittyCare New Member

Dear Doxy,

You, your son, and your grandson will be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope all went well with the mediation. I am sorry that you are all going threw such difficult times. I am praying for everyone involved. Here is a BIG SOFT {{{HUG}}} God bless You

Kitty
    [This Message was Edited on 07/27/2006]
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Just want you to know that I am praying that things will continue to get better for your son... and the entire situation.

God knows that you all are good people and have done the right thing. He will work it out!

Love....Mari