Please pray for my Son In Law...lesions on liver

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Nanie46, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Hi,

My Son-In-Law, Brent, is 31 years old and just had a CT scan showing lesions on his liver. He is a wonderful husband and father. My Grandsons are 2 and 4 1/2 years old.

He is waiting to hear when he will have a CT guided biopsy.

He had a malignant brain tumor at age 14 and endured brain surgery followed by a year of chemo and radiation and made a full recovery.

Please pray for him...that the lesions are benign, and he has a good outcome. I would appreciate it greatly. Thanks.
    [This Message was Edited on 08/28/2008]
  2. poets

poets Member

I'm sending up a prayer for Brent and all your family. Just always remember that God is in control. He will see you through this. Please keep us posted. We care.

Wishing You Peace And Love,
    Meg
  3. kbak

kbak Member

Hi Nanie,

I am praying for a miraculous healing of those lesions on Brent's liver. I know what a terribly stressful thing this is to go through. God can do incredible things!

Take care,
    kbak
  4. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Dear hangininthere, poets and kbak,

Thank you very much for your prayers for Brent. Please continue to pray for him. We are all on edge with worry, and he still doesn't know when the biopsy is.

We are trying to be strong and remember that God is with us.

I appreciate your thoughts and prayers.
  5. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Thanks Tiggy,

I appreciate your prayers for Brent and our family very, very much. God Bless.
  6. lrning2cope

lrning2cope New Member

and his family : Lord , please keep this whole family in your loving arms. I pray that no evil may touch this family in the name of Jesus Christ. I pray for peace and protection for Nanie46 , her daugher , son-in -law , and the two precious grandsons.
    In Jesus Name,
    Amen and Amen

Holly
    [This Message was Edited on 08/29/2008]
  7. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Thanks lrning2cope!

I really appreciate your prayers for Brent and our family. We can use all the help we can get.
  8. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Hi,

Thank you so much for your prayers for my son-in-law...we are still waiting for the CT guided biopsy to be scheduled. It's nervewracking....thanks again.
  9. ABLUV

ABLUV New Member

just had a procedure done on his liver. He had chemo and radiation to shrink tumors then they removed tumors, then cut off blood supply to the dead part of liver; then cut off the dead part. This is a new procedure they are doing in Chapel Hill, NC. He is weak and tires easily but his liver is functioning normal now and after a month of bed rest he is working 3hrs per day. Through the prayers of the people of God and the skills of the doctors my friend is doing well and I believe your son-in-law will too. Add me to the list of prayer warriors!
  10. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Hi,

Thank you very much for your prayers and response. I appreciate it.