Please Pray for my Son

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crispangel66, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

Hi, I would like to see if you all would pray for my son. He is having alot of complex partial seizures lately. Today we took him for his equestrain therapy and he had 3 seizures (that we know of) in 30min. He has not been doing good in school and what is bad is some teachers think he is just ignoring them when he is having a seizure. Well better go. Thanks Pam
  2. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR SON AND HOPE HIS TEACHERS REALIZE HE NEEDS SPECIAL HELP DURING THESES TIMES. LOVE GAIL
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm so sorry. Prayers going up for your son and for you.

Please ad this prayer request to the Prayer Nite thread so more people will see it and pray for him.

Love, Mikie
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

and the school nurse give them a dr note if they do not already have already...

jodie

sorry to have him go through this
  5. greatgran

greatgran Member

So sorry, I will pray for your son and understanding from the teachers..Have you discussed this with them? I have a granddaughter going thru some health issures and the teachers weren't being helpful at all which made matters worse.

My daughter explained the school problem with her doctor, the doctor called the principal and spoke with him about my granddaughter. The principal spoke with the teachers and this did help both my granddaughter and her teachers..She was on home bound schooling for awhile this may be an option if the situation doesn't improve..

I will pray for your son.

God Bless,
    greatgran
  6. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

So sorry he has all this going on...

Just want you to know my thoughts and Prayers are with your son & you....

(((Hugs)))
    ~Bluerose~
  7. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

You and your son are in my prayers, I'm so sorry you all are going thru this.
    Ann
  8. russiankids3

russiankids3 New Member

So sorry this is happening to him (and your family).
    I understand your concern for your son's schooling.
    I have special needs kids and the biggest fights we have
    had is with individual teachers who don't understand and
    worse, don't care to understand.

Hang in there. Is this a medication problem?
    Take care and be strong.
    Sue
  9. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

So sorry this is happening. I pray that this will receive more attention at school and that his seizures will calm down. My hubby finds Trileptal a better seizuure med by the way plus one does not have to have blood measured as with others.\God Bless, Anne
  10. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I will be praying for your son. my neice had seizures...so I know how terrible it can be for them and family.

God bless you.....MamaR
  11. CinCA

CinCA New Member

I do so hope and pray your son finds relief from this bout of seizures. A good friend of mine's daughter has temporal lobe epilepsy, so I can imagine from her just how draining this is on all of you. Again, your son and your family are in my prayers.

God bless,
    C.
  12. JLH

JLH New Member

Pam, I will most definitely pray for your son and your family.

I hope that the doctors treating him can find the source of his seizures.

And when he gets better, please talk with each of his teachers individually and make it clear that he is NOT ignoring them in class and to pay special attention to him and his health problem.

(((Hugs)))
    Janet
  13. FibroJo

FibroJo New Member

HAVE BEEN SENT. BEST WISHES FOR YOUR SON, YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
  14. fivesue

fivesue New Member

for you, and for a quick, effective treatment so he can grow and learn and live an active life.

Blessings,
    Sue