PLEASE pray for my wife's LUNGS

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by helpeachother, Jan 15, 2005.

1. helpeachother

helpeachother New Member

My wife and I are both chronically ill with all of the letters CFS/LD/FM/MCS, etc. etc. She has also had PLEURISY for over a year now, and here lung CTs are starting to show spots and nodes and stuff.

I LOVE HER AND WOULD BE MOST GREATFUL FOR SINCERE PRAYERS.

Thank you very much. Peace
  2. lilivy

lilivy New Member

My God and Father I bring this dear man and his wife before you, asking that u would place your Holy healing hand upon them and raise them up to complete health and strength. Rebuke satan for their sakes. For I ask these things through Jese Christ my Savior...amen.

May God b with u
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying for your wife and you. Asking that her lungs and pleurisy get healed. It must be so hard to have both of you ill. Thoughts and prayers to both of you.

Sandy
  4. helpeachother

helpeachother New Member

Thanks so much for the prayers. I Know He hears us and responds to prayers! It is hard to watch her suffer, but the "good" part is that we mostly know what the other may be going through. MAy God bless you. Peace.
  5. Lupian

Lupian New Member

please touch this ill couple and grant them improving health. Thank You for putting them together to take care of each other with great understanding. Lord, please have your healing way in her lungs. She has been ill for some time and the pleurisy has affected her lungs negatively; please let there be healingg in those lungs amd we will thank You and give You all the credit. In the Name of Jesus, amen
  6. dash

dash New Member

Dear Lord,
    I pray for Helpeachother and his wife. I ask that You touch his wife tonight and heal her of the pleurisy and all the respiratory problems that the scans are showing. Restore their health in all the other areas.

In Jesus' name I pray,
    Della

7. PoorPatty

PoorPatty New Member

I have told Dixie about you and your wife, and she wanted me to let you know that she would be praying for both of you...me too.

Patty
  8. helpeachother

helpeachother New Member

Thanks again!

I know God is with us and I have no clue about His plan. I feel His peace and see His acts!

I Can't thank you all enough for the prayers, especially for my dear wife, I hate to see her suffer! Getting a "new and improved" second CT scan of her lungs in 3 weeks.

Thanks & a SPECIAL HI TO DIXIE- you are still in my prayers!

Will save this wonderful string to my computer drive. Peace.
  9. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

I am praying for you and your wife. May God lead an direct you and keep his loving arms around you both.

I know it muct be hard but...just keep the faith and give it all to our LORD AN SAVIOR.

He is always with you..He said he would never leave us our forsake us.

Keep the faith & know he is with you both!!!!!

May GOD Bless you both

Sincerly,
    ~Tammy~
  10. helpeachother

helpeachother New Member

BLUEROSE7 thanks and may GOD bless you. Peace and health