please pray for one of my students

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by karenq, Nov 11, 2003.

1. karenq

karenq New Member

Hi, I've never posted on the worship board before. I usually stay on the FMS board. However, today one of my kindergarten students had a seizure and later could not move his right arm or talk. He was in the hospital when I left school today. His name is Thomas. I would appreciate prayers for him.
    Karen
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Karen,

I will certainly be praying for this little one.
    May God bless him.

Danny
  3. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

Welcome to the Worship Board.

I will be praying for Thomas............Blessings, Judy
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will be glad to pray for Thomas, poor little guy.

Thank you for bring the request to us. Please let us know how he is doing too if you can.

God's blessings for Thomas......

Shalom, Shirl
  5. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Sending prayers up for little Thomas also. Seizures can be so scary and can have many causes. Hopefully this is a one-time thing and he`ll be ok.

Sandyz
  6. Showers

Showers New Member

I will be remembering Thomas and his family in prayer.

What a special teacher you must be.

God Bless,
    Sarah ~
  7. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Yes I too will pray, and I want to say that you are a wonderful teacher. God has planted you is such a wonderful position to share His compassion, and you let it out.
    Thank you for coming and asking us to pray. Please let us know how he is when you find out.

Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus and ask you to move by your wonderful power and bring healing to this precious young boy. I pray that you will give wisdom to his doctors to find the root of the problem and I pray also that the children in his class will be kind to him and not tease him. Lord, speak to Thomas's heart in a way that he can understand and let him know that you are there with him.
    Thank you Father for Karen, and for her compassion and caring.Bless her Lord for turning to you at this time and having such a loving heart. In Jesus Name. Amen

Takesha
  8. karenq

karenq New Member

I don't know much to report at this point. All I know is that Thomas had another seizure while in the hospital and doctors were doing tests. I don't know if he has regained the use of his arm or speech yet.

My other students asked about him today (before I had heard anything)--I just said that he must still be sick. But when it happened on Tuesday, I made a really big deal out of telling them that Thomas was going to be okay--I hope I don't have to tell them anything different.

Thank you so much for your prayers. I appreciate them so much and I'm sure Thomas would if he knew.

Karen
  9. karenq

karenq New Member

I talked to the school nurse on Friday. She said that Thomas had regained his speech. The doctors think he has a seizure disorder and are giving medication for that. I guess they want to see how he does on that before releasing him. I'm hoping he'll be able to be back in school next week.

Thanks again for all the prayers!

Karen