Please pray for our house to sell

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by flo, Oct 7, 2002.

1. flo

flo New Member

We really need a miracle ...we need God to sell our house. We need to relocate and time is of the escence. Someone is coming on Saturday...please ..please pray for it to sell. It has been on the market for a while and it is a beautiful house but a little on the expensive side so it will take the right family. These people have a large family and this is a large house so I am praying this will be the right family. As some of you may know we have gone through a very trying time lately, having to get a restraining order against someone related who lives very close and because we knew too much about their criminal behavior they theatened to harm me and my children.Then proseeded to retaliate by making false accusations against me To DSS because of my illness saying I was unfit due to it. So we really need to leave here for the childrens sake and so I am not under this constant stress. The alegations were found to be false but the kids have suffered post traumatic stress due to this.God knows all these things and I am puttimg it in his hands.Please agree with me in prayer!!
    Thank you!! ~ In Jesus name we boldly pray!!
    ~ Flo
  2. inpain3

inpain3 New Member

the Lord had His way and timimg of all...but just to help..
    Prayers are going up for you and your family!

God bless!
    inpain3
  3. Kim

Kim New Member

The Word says when two or more believers enter into a prayer of agreement it will come to pass. In Jesus' name I agree with you in prayer that your house will be sold and I pray for your children and you. Kim
  4. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Sorry, I didn't see this earlier. But I will pray for your request to sell the house and that it sells soon for you.
    It is all in God's hands. Let us know how it goes.
    God bless you!

Blessings,
    Harmony
  5. PMangels

PMangels New Member

I will keep praying for you. May God's will be done.

Arlene