Please Pray For Peace

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mikie, Oct 22, 2004.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We all have so many things and people in our lives which need prayer, but I am asking you to pray for peace. Most of us probably are already, but the war is escalating with more insurgents and they are better financed than ever.

We really need God's help in bringing peace to the world. I think at this point, only prayer will help. Thank you all.

Love, Mikie
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Agreeing with you in prayer Mikie. God help us, things are so out of hand.I pray for peace also.

Sandy
  3. cinnabarsib

cinnabarsib New Member

asking for prayer~indeed I will join with everyone to pray for peace. May God have mercy on all of us~and bring our children, fathers, mothers and siblings home to us~~~~~with love and hope, Sib
  4. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

I also pray for peace in this troubled world we live in.

Mary

5. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

and for wisdom and guidance for our elected leaders.
  6. PurrlGirl

PurrlGirl New Member

guarantee our rights and would die to keep peace in our homeland. They would die to bring peace to a very troubled corner of the world, too.

God bless our police forces - as they, too protect our rights to peace.

I ask God to rid the world of terrorists. They are doing the enemy's work.

May those who have lost their lives in this fight have eternal rest and may their families know how special their sons and daughters are to our nation - that they gave their last measure of devotion on our behalf.

PurlGirl
    [This Message was Edited on 10/27/2004]