Please pray for Pepper

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by caffey, Apr 8, 2007.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

Pepper has had another sudden death in the family. Her hubby BIL was playing golf and sudden passed away. So could you please pray for her. She has been through so much. God Bless you.
    Cath
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Poor Pepper, like a dark cloud she is living in. One thing after another. Thank you Cath for letting us know so we can pray .
  3. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I was so sorry to hear that yet again your family is dealing with another death. There are just no words that I could say that would help the pain of it all. Just know that I am lifting your family up in prayer for comfort and strength having to endure another wake and funeral in the midst of the pain and grief that is still so fresh.

I think of the 23 Psalm that says and He leads me beside the still waters. I am praying that one day very soon your family will feel like the valley of the shadow of death has passed and that you will see more calm waters in the near future.

Love,
    Nancy
  4. pepper

pepper New Member

for your prayers and words of encouragement. And thanks, Cath, for letting everyone know.

This has been a tough time, another wake, another funeral. The suddenness of this death makes it easier somehow, not having to watch someone fade before your eyes. But I think that when the reality sets in, it might be more difficult.

I appreciate all your prayers. Waiting for the calm waters.

Love, Pepper