Please pray for Shannonsparkles

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, Jun 15, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

We have been concerned because Shannon hasn't been on line- and her health with fibro/cfs had deteriorated to the point of being life-threatening.

Shannon had been at the point of eating almost nothing, and has been trying to build up her health. Let's just lift her up in prayer, wherever or however she is.

Love, Judy
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I can surely pray for Shannon, I know that 'eating' problem.

I have lost 31 lbs, am down to 95lbs, its the stress, Ecoli bacteria, etc. for me.

Right now the FM is in remission , if I had to deal with that pain too, I would totally sink.

Will be praying for Shannon's health in general, and that she lets us know how she is too.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

I'm so glad that you shared about your weight going down. I grieve about all the sorrows in your life now. But we have to get you built up! Lifting you up in prayer.

Has the depression lifted at all?

Lots of love to you,
    Judy
  4. dejovu

dejovu New Member

This prayer is for my sisters. You know their hearts and you know their pain. Please Dear Jesus be there for them.

Let them feel your love. Let it give them comfort in this trying time.

Let them have some relief for all that is going on in their lives.

Show them joy where they see none. And let them know you are there for them. Thankyou dear Jesus. Amen
    [This Message was Edited on 06/15/2006]
  5. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I hope she can feel better. I know when one's health gets worse how hard it is to deal with.

Well, unfortunately I don't have the problem of not eating. I guess what is someone's misery is another one's gold.

I hope she will feel better!

Hugs,
    Faye
  6. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

for both Shannon and Shirl. Life is so difficult without fighting such hard physical battles.

Heavenly Father I ask that you bring your healing hands to these two women, that you offer them relief and solutions. Please ease their minds and heal their bodies. Please make the troubles in life that help create these solutions go away. God has the power to change everything. Blessings and sincere thoughts.
  7. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

LORD' I COME TO YOU IN JESUS NAME AND I THANK YOU WE CAN COME TO YOU BOLDLY TO THE THRONE OF GRACE

THAT JESUS IS SITTING ON YOUR RIGHT HAND FOREVER MAKING INTERSECCION FOR US.

I THANK YOU THAT YOU TAKE YOUR EYES OFF US AND LOOK AT JESUS,AND HEAR US.SEEING JESUS IN OUR PLACEAND SAYING YOU-----ARE WORTHY TO ASK ANYTHING.

LORD EVERY ONE HERE HAS A NEED AND ONLY YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD NE BEST FOR EACH ONE,MY REQUEST IS THAT THEY MAY HAVE WHAT THEY NEED

LORD I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES, AND YOU ARE THE MIRACLE WORKER.SEND A MIRACLE TO EACH AND EVERYONE ON THESE BOARDS.

I THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU FOR YOUR ANSWER TO PRAYER I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE PEAISE AS THE PRAISEREPORTS COME IN.

I LIFT MY DAUGHTER KIM UP TO YOU AS WELL, FULLFILL HER NEEDS. AND GEORGE MY FRIEND NEEDS A SPECIAL TOUCH FROM YOU TOO LORD. THY WILL BE DONE

I THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU.
  8. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thank you for your beautiful prayer. I prayed it along with you.

Lifting up prayers for your daughter , Kim, and for George.

If you wanted to start a separate post asking prayer for Kim, more people would see it, I think. Because of the way this post is titled for Shannon.

Lots of love to you,
    Judy
  9. tlayne

tlayne Member

is on my prayer list. I am praying for her health to be restored & that we hear from her. Love, Tam
  10. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Prayers going Up for Shannon!!

May God wrap his loving arm's around her and protect her. Give her strength Dear Lord and fill her body with the nutrient it needs.

((Love & Prayers))
    ~Bluerose~
  11. libra55

libra55 New Member

Lord Jesus please hold Shannon in your loving arms and heal her and make her whole, we are all very worried about her.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

Michelle
  12. Jordane

Jordane New Member

Prayers going out for Shannon and Shirl!!!

I truly understand this Disease of not eating.I have been there.

I pray that you both can get back on the road to a healthy lifestyle.

It is so easy for people to say,JUST EAT!!
    But it is NOT that simple!!

hugs to you both!!!
    Jordane
  13. MamaR

MamaR New Member

This need is on my prayer list. There are troubles on every hand...but God is able to strengthen.

With my love....Mari