please pray for the calmness and peace

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Scoobsmom, Apr 19, 2004.

1. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

that I so desire. I had my carpal tunnel fixed on Tuesday..and return to the Neuro Surgeon next Tuesday for steps on having my neck surgery redone. I am experiencing anxiety attacks, muscle spasms and just feeling so anxious and fearful. I do not want to have to go thru the discetomy again...but I know there is a reason the Lord is allowing all these trials.

I know He did not give me the spirit of fear...so please ask that this would go away...and my son and husband would not witness me being so afraid. Thank you all.
  2. another_painful_day

another_painful_day New Member

BLESS THIS WOMAN WITH YOUR ETERNAL PEACE AND A CALMED HEART LORD. BE WITH HER AND REMOVE HER FEARS AND DOUBTS AND ALLOW HER TO FEEL YOUR PRESENCE LORD...SURROuND HER WITH YOUR EVER LOVING CARE AND TOUCH UPON HER YOUR HEALING HAND LORD. BE WITH HER SON AND HER HUSBAND AND BLESS THEM WITH PEACE AND COURAGE TO HELP SEE HER THROUGH THIS DIFFICULT TIME LORD. BLESS HER WITH A SPEEDY RECOVERY AS WELL.
    IN JESUS'S NAME SAKE,
    AMEN

I hope this helps some.

Good luck and best wishes to you. I had carpal tunnel surgery about 5 yrs ago on right hand. I had a bad time of it too. Healing was difficult and now it has retuned, but its in BOTH hands. It get to be excruciating at times and I have no strength in my wrists or gripping with my hand. I hope you have much better luck and a much better doctor.

be well! Take care and God bless you!!
    -Diane
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Dear Lord, I pray that you bring peace and comfort into this ladies life. Also take away her fear and anxiety, and replace it with a stronger faith in you, Almighty Lord. All things can be done thru you Lord. Bless you.

Danny