Please Pray For The Parents Of Murdered Child

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mjgkennedy, Jan 15, 2005.

1. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

We are all devasted in this rural community as an 11 year old boy who went missing a week ago was found murdered two days ago. It is only the fourth child in 40 years to be murdered here in Ireland. You certainily would not think anything could happen here to a child going for a spin on his bike

Please pray for his family and that God will heal them in time

Mary.
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m so sorry to hear about another child being killed. I will be sending thoughts and prayers for this poor family. You have a very low rate of child murders in your country compared to ours. Sadly it happens all the time here.

Praying that the family and community can heal. Take care.

Sandy
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Sending more prayers for this poor child who was murdered and his family. Asking God to send healing to them and your community.

Take care,
    Sandy
  4. katsgirl

katsgirl New Member

I am so sorry to read about another child tragedy. I know that God will take care of the family of his angel that was called to come back to heaven.

I know that he will make the family strong, and able to get through this time of hurt and healing.

5. Claire1957

Claire1957 New Member

How awful- I am praying for peace and strength for the parents and your community. Claire.
  6. dash

dash New Member

I am praying for this child's parents and for the community that God comfort them all in their grieving. I pray that your law enforcement quickly indentify and apprehend the murderer and that justice is administered.

God Bless,
    Della
  7. Stidham66

Stidham66 New Member

I'll be praying for this family. Such a tragedy.