Please pray for us

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by lilaclover30, Aug 21, 2008.

1. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

My hubby is in the hospital very, very ill. He has congestive heart failure and this is the 3rd time he has been in hospital since 1st of year - 19 days in Feb., 15 days in April and since Mon. now.

I am in such pain from FM, spinal stenosis, A, and a ruined tailbone ---it cause soooo much pain.

The halls of the hospital have made it worse each time.

please pray for us, for him to come home to me and for me to keep going for him.

lilaclover
  2. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I will pray for you and your husband. Please get as much rest as you can (under the circumstances).

God loves you both so much and will be with you no matter what.
  3. xphile

xphile New Member

Please be with Lila and her husband as they endure these challenging and frustrating times. We know that if You are for us nothing can be against us, but sometimes it seems so challenging. Thank you for your strength and the courage that you give us and let Lila and her husband have the power to ride out this storm! In the name of our Holy Father Jesus I thank you.

Amen

Adam
  4. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Joan, please know that you are in my prayers every night and you have also been added to my work prayer list that we update every week and everyone prays for the people on the list individually.

It has proven to us that the power of prayer really does work. God Bless you and your husband through this trying time.

Mickey
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

I have been praying for you and your husband since you first posted here. I just now have the energy to respond.

Dear Lord,

I lift up to you your precious children, lilaclover and her husband, and everything they are going through now.

I thank you for your great love for them! I thank you that you are with them every second, experiencing everything with them.

Lord, bring your comfort, your love that is beyond measure, to them.

Help them please in practical ways - we lift up all of their needs to you.

In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Judy
  6. poets

poets Member

You can add me to the people that are praying for you. I'm so sorry things are so hard for you right now. I'm sure you are truly suffering, BUT God is a mighty God who sees our pain. I always like to read Matthew 11:verses 28&29. It comforts me so much.

The sun still shines behind the clouds, and GOD IS ABLE!

((((Hugs))))
    Meg
  7. kbak

kbak Member

Hi Lila,

I'm praying right now for you DH and you that God will give him a good recovery and you not to be in so much pain.

God Bless,
    kbak
  8. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Please get back to us as soon as you can to let us know how things are going. We miss you here and on the chit chat board and are very worried about you and your family.

God Bless & Lots of Hugs and Love,

Mickey
  9. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

10. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

This is the message that she left on the Porch about her dear Hubby. I cut and pasted here:

Dear Ones 08/26/08 06:16 PM

Thank you for your prayers and concerns. Hubby is still in tghe hospital, very, very ill. I sat by his bed last Thur. and Fri. holding his hand and he never responded to me. Tears rolled silently.

Sons came and went and finally I called them to come on Fri. I was so frightened and we were certain the end was near. He rallied a bit on Sun., and ate a bit!

GThese past few days have been downhill again. He is signed in as swing bed - 20 days, then 80 more days in a nursing home. He can not walk at all and today he wouldned responds when #1 son, daughter and grandson wwere in there. Daughter spoon fed him.

It is so difficult but the good ILord has givern me strength. i have no idea what is ahead so will try to get on more but this is the first time I could.

I love you people for caring and for your prayers.

God bless,

Joan
  11. lrning2cope

lrning2cope New Member

Please know that God loves you and He cries right along with you in your pain. I will be keeping you and you husband and family in my prayers. I pray that you have strength and a never ending peace in all this.

Holly