please pray forthe families

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kathy88, Nov 24, 2003.

1. kathy88

kathy88 New Member

hello everyone and god bless you all. on my corner the other night i witnessed a very bad car accident it was a sports car and when i seen the impact of the car i knew in my spirit that someone was dying with my spiritual eyes i seen something hoovering overthe car and i knew they were young people inside a cop was on the scene immediately i live in a busy place i instantly began to pray with my mother for god to have mercy and give them salvation....etc. i did find out that a 18 yr old girl had been killed instantly and the boy driving was 24 and dies 3 hours later he was speeding and that whats the accident was about its left an impression on my heart so heavy because of what i felt i just would like prayer for these families and there loss i also have lupus and are very sick and have physically became more ill over this as anyone know s with lupus when you get upset you get more sick instantly.. so please keep them in prayer i know god will bless you for it ...... in his love kathy
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello KJathy,

You and these families, I will certainly be praying for.

Danny
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

What a horrible thing for you to witness. I want to let you know I have prayed for you and the families involved.
    May God give you his peace and comfort, knowing that He is all loving, and he cares for all.

Love,
    Harmony
  4. kathy88

kathy88 New Member

hello and blessings to all of you . I wasnt expecting such a quick response from you all but i know god is so good. thank you for your prayers and thoughts i really apprechiate you. im enjoying this site its really nice to meet such wonderful people that can pray for one another and i know you will be blessed have a wonderful thanksgiving day god bless ......kathy
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Kathy, that is so very tragic. Will be praying for the families, and also for your health.

I know how bad we can get when we are stressed with such tragedy.

TAke care, and the Lord's blessings going out to you.

Shalom, Shirl