Please pray having surgery tomorrow morning

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by janie056, Jan 16, 2007.

1. janie056

janie056 New Member

Good morning everyone,

I am having surgery tomorrow morning and I know I've already asked, but I am not so stressed and a flare is kicking me hard!
    I will not be on for probably a couple of weeks, hopefully sooner, but please continue to pray for my recovery.
    I will ask (Manager) to give you all an update after she hears from my husband.

Thank you all so much,
    And all my prayers and thoughts are with you as well.

Love you all,
    Jane
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

May God be with you, and may he guide the medical professionals to be experts and treat you really well. At least the waiting is over. Prayers dear . And thank manager for letting us know how you do. Amazing as I know she just had back surgery herself.

May you have a speedy recovery.
  3. caffey

caffey New Member

Father please go ahead of Jane and prepare the way for her for her surgery tommorrow. Please give her peace. Please let her feel your Prescence. Please let the surgery go well and please bring people to help her and her family as she recovers. I commit her into Your hands. In Jesus Name. Amen.
    Cath
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I have been praying for quite some time for you. I know you are ready to go. We will all wait to hear from Nancy to see how you are doing. Know that we will pray you through this.

Love,
    Nancy
  5. janie056

janie056 New Member

I am going to try and sleep now and hopefully not wake up until it's time to go.
    I will take all your prayers and thoughts with me.

Thank you and God Bless You All!!!

Love,
    Jane

Hopefully will be able to be back here in a few days!
  6. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

It is now tomorrow....... Prayers for you dear child of God. May your surgery fix, repair and renew, may you be pain free and heal quickly.

I ask this in His Holy name.
  7. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Sending warm healing thoughts and prayer. Praying your surgery goes well and you have a ton of relief from it.

Sandy