Please pray I make it to Mass On Easter

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by florenceb, Apr 8, 2004.

1. florenceb

florenceb New Member

I would appreciate some prayers: I would like so much to go to Mass on Easter. I have been in bed with chronic fatigue for over 3 mos. It is a real sacrifice for me:not being able to go to Church. The sad part is that I live about 500 feet behind the church. It is so hard for me to accept the fact that I am so close to my parish-but unable to be a participating member. My husband brings me the Eucharist but I miss my parish family so very much! I feel so sad when I listen to the bells chime..Sorry so long: I have to remind myself that sometimes what I WANT the MOST, GOD WANTS the LEAST!
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Welcome to the worship board. I`m sorry to hear you`ve been so ill. I will be praying that the Lord starts healing you and giving you strength. I pray that you wake up Easter Sunday with energy and feeling good so you can go enjoy Easter mass.

God bless,
    Sandy
    [This Message was Edited on 04/09/2004]
  3. dash

dash New Member

I didn't post this earlier to let you know, I prayed that God would grant you the desire of your heart this Easter.

I hope that your Easter is filled with God's blessings, comfort, and encouragement.

Della