Please Pray Now for Stormyskye's

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tlayne, Aug 16, 2006.

1. tlayne

tlayne Member

grandson that was just born. He was born with aheart defect and is in surgery as I type this. Let's go prayer warriors!

Lord please be with Stormy's grandson. Please be in the very operating room with the surgeons, and all of the medical group that is working on this baby. I ask Lord that you lead and guide with all your power and might to assure a recovery and healing for this baby. Lord please give this child of yours strength to endure and survive to be a healthly child. May you be praised Lord for our answered prayers. In Jesus' name Amen
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Heavenly Father. I ask that you guide the medical people who touch this baby. May their hands be steady and bring positive results. May the child have a good recovery, and please be with his family.
  3. kgangel

kgangel New Member

What beautiful prayers, I will pray too

God Bless you all and may the lord be with stormyskye and her family.

hugs

kgangel
  4. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I lost one of my grandson's to SIDS and I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone.Linds
  5. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Lord, i just agree with all the prayers here, and ask for your peace and presence. Lord, we ask that, that little heart of his would calm down and be steady.

Held in your hands, Lord send your angels to guard and watch over him.

In Jesus's name,

Amen