please pray that I can find a Dr.in wpg. canda

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by silverbell, May 1, 2002.

1. silverbell

silverbell New Member

IVE HAS CFS&FM FOR 15 YEARS.I WAS DIAGNOSED 2YEARS AGO I FINALLY FOUD OUT THIS YEAR THAT THEIR ARE IS A SUPPORT GROUP IN WINNIPEG CANADA. THEY MEET ONCE A MONTH THIS WILL BE MY FIRST TIME THERE.PLEASE PRAY FOR ME I REALLY NEED A SPECILIST. I KNOW IM NOT ON THE BEST MEDS, AND MY SLEEP IS GETTING BAD AGAIN.IT IS ONLY BY THE GRACE OF GOD THAT I HAVE COME THIS FAR.THE FATIGUE AND PAIN ARE REALLY BAD. IKNOW THE LORD IS ALWAYS WITH ME THANK YOU JESUS FOR CARING ME ALL THESE YEARS. THANKING YOU LORD YOU ARE ALWAYS FAITHFUL EVEN EVEN WHEN IM NOT. GOD BLESS THE MANY DR. AND RESEARCHERS. THAT ARE TRYING TOO GIVE US A BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE.
    LOVE AND PRAYERS TO YOU ALL
    AND MAY THE PEACE THAT PASSES ALL UNDERSTANG BE WITH YOU ALL AND ITS GOOD TO KNOW GOD IS IN CONTROL AND WILL BE FOREVER.
    PS I JUST GOT MY PUTOR SO EXCUSE THE SPELLING.
    PLUS ITS 4;45am
    THANK YOU LORD FOR FINDING ME A PLACE TO SHARE THIS PLACE JUST SEEMS RIGHT FOR ME...
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Hi Silverbell,
    Welcome to the Worship Board. I'm so glad you found us. It's nice you now have a computer, I know you'll enjoy it.

I'm sorry you have to deal with CFS and FM but I'm so glad to hear you also have the Lord in your life to care for you and to be your strength.
    I don't know how I would get through anything without the Lord.

Maybe through this new support group you are going to someone there can suggest a good Dr. for you. I know how important that is.

I'll be in prayer for you that he will lead you to just the right Dr. that can help you.

I will look forward to hearing from you again.
    God bless you!

Hugs,
    Harmony
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Silverbell, it is nice that you have found us, and we love having you here.

Will pray for all your request, and we do thank God that you are one of His own, it makes all the difference when we have Him to rely on, doesn't it?

We will be praying for you, and hope you come visit us as often as you can.

God be always with you.

Shalom, Shirl
    Shalom, Shirl
    [This Message was Edited on 05/02/2002]
  4. silverbell

silverbell New Member

Dear Harmony
    Thank you for your warm wlcome. I really need a place to come too and thank YOU LORD for I know this is it. I REALLY NEED to share my feelings with others,sometimes I feel so alone.I know the LORD is with me or I'd have never made it this far.I know in my heart,I'll find the DR. I need.. Thank YOU JESUS FOR ALWAYS GIVING me new hope everyday. I need you all so very much because you all know what it feels like to have cfs&fm. I put myself in your hands LORD. YOU JESUS are in control . Thank you LORD for my new friends. That word friend means more to me then you all could ever know. THANK YOU HEAVENLY FATHER FOR SUPPLING ALL MY NEEDS DAILY AND FOR CARRYING ME WHEN I FEEL REALLY HELPLESS . FOR WHEN I AM WEAK YOU ARE STRONG. ILOVE YOU JESUS AND I KNOW YOU LOVE US ALL. May GOD bless you all and thank you all again from the bottem of my heart. LOVE AND PRAYERS TO ALL. P,S I see my keyboard has a malfunction my letters are not coming up please excuse this
    SILVERBELL
    [This Message was Edited on 05/02/2002]
  5. silverbell

silverbell New Member

DEAR HARMONY&SHIRL

Went to my first support group meeting last nite,was enlightened on a few things,great group of people.They are having a course on fm 1 nite a week for 3 weeks. hope to be able to go....
    More good news My husband has an idea for starting a small business .to say the least we are exicited soooooooooo excited. I'm so happy for him . He's such a kind man and he's had too put up with a lot from me....This could mean us earning a living once again. This is only possible because of JESUS.........not that we are not grateful for the diability pension. GOD is blessing us in so many ways......WE GIVE YOU ALL THE GLORY LORD. Today I can see a lite at the end of the tunnel for this life before we JESUS
    JESUS said he wanted to restore the years that the locusts have taken away, and HE always keeps HIS WORD. IS'NT THE LORD JUST SO AWESOME AND WONDERFUL..Thats my husbands favorite word for the LORD. i AM STARTING TO FELL JOY AGAIN.
    with GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO THEM THAT BELIEVE. Isnt it wonderful to be a follower of CHRIST. May THE GOOD LORD BLESS YOU HARMONY &SHIRL WITH A VERY SPECIAL BLESSING. I feel the LORD HAS ANNOINTED YOU TO BECOME GREAT BLESSINGS TO ALL WHO VISIT THIS MESSAGE BOARD...

and I would like to thank everyone at Pro Health for their kindness and help for putting up with my putor mistakes/GOD BLESS YOU ALL..........
    brain fog sometmes is very frustrating
    but you all have been such a help to me.
    LOVE AND PRAYERS
    SILVERBELL
  6. andi

andi New Member

I'm so glad you're here Miss Silverbell and that you found the support group. I went to a support group for Interstitial Cystitis and loved it...it's remarkable to enter a room and know most of the people understand and share at least some of the feelings you have. Congratulations on the prospect of the business. Bigger congratulations on the return of joy!!! What an elusive, indescribable, wonderful blessing joy is.
    Looking forward to hearing from you again.
    God bless,
    andi
  7. silverbell

silverbell New Member

Thank you andi for your reply.
    sometimes I think I overstep my bounds you know what I mean I can't explain it now..I've had a few very sore and exhausted days.But this to shall pass, GOD is in control I'm going back to bed before I fall down..My pain meds make me sick after a feww days.Im reading a really good book called FLYING CLOSER TO THE FLAME FOR THE 2ND time
    GOD BE WITH YOU ALL LOVE AND PRAYERS
    Silverbell
    We love because HE first loved us 1john 4:19