Please pray that I don;t lose my house!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Adl123, May 14, 2004.

1. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

Hello,

When I moved up to the mountains of California, I thought I would live here always. Then I realized that I needed to sell some property in order to make it, since I'm livng on a teacher's early retiremet, due to CFIDS/Fibro.. Well, the town won't let me sell that little piece of land, so I nedd to fill a monetary hole, or I will have to move. If I do have to move, all I can see is living in an R.V.. I already live in a tiny cottage (although adorable), and property costs have risen so much that I would end up paying more for a smaller place, if one could be found, and what good would that do?

Please say a prayer that the financial counselor that I am going to see can find a way for me to stay in my little cottage. I am scared to death. I have no immediate family to help me and am feeling all alone in this. I do trust that god will continue to take care of me, but this problem has made the anxiety that comes with Fibromyalgia a lot worse.

Thanks,
    Terry
  2. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

I sure hope you will find some assistance to keep your home, I would be devastated if I was unable to continue to pay for my home.
    I have a large mortgage & it worries me that this Fibro may cause me to lose my home too !
    As I am alone also, your situation struck a chord. I will pray God will help you with this & send you the right advice & help.
    Linda.
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m sorry to hear that your in danger of losing your home that you love. That`s heartbreaking. I will be sending prayers up for you that you get to keep your home.

God bless,
    Sandy
  4. dash

dash New Member

I'm adding my prayers that your financial situation gets straightened out and that God makes a way for you to stay in your cottage.

I know that whenever I've faced desperate circumstances the Lord has blessed me from unexpected sources.

Della
  5. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

I just went through this and though for sure that I was going to loose my home
    My heart goes out to you and I am praying for you
    Love Lisa
  6. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

Thak you all for your wonderfully supportive responses. Now I feel much stronger and not so worried.

God bless you all.
    Terry