Please pray that I make the right choice for medicare in December

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by lovethesun, Sep 30, 2006.

1. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

Right now I am paying about $800 a month for my meds.December won't come too soon.Thanks,Linda
  2. tlayne

tlayne Member

Are you talking about which plan to go with? If so, they have people to council you on this. Still, it can all be so confusing.

Dear Jesus please lead, guide, and give Love wisdom about which plan to go with. Let it be the best choice for her with the most benefits. And Dear Lord in the meantime please send help from other sources to help with the cost of these medicines. Your promise Lord is that, "all things work for the good for those that love you and are called according to your purpose" Lord I claim your word for Love. In Jesus' name, Amen
  3. caffey

caffey New Member

Father could You please come and give Linda wisdom as what to do about funding for her drugs. Please show her what plan is best and please help her to understand how the plans work. In the meantime could You please intervene in her situation and provide some financial help for her. Could You please speak to someone's heart about helping her out. Thank you so much for what You are going to do in this situation. In Jesus Name Amen.
    Cath
  4. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

your prayers are very much appreciated.Linda
  5. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Heavenly Father, please stand by Linda and guide her through a difficult and confusing process. Our fms minds make it hard to absorb a lot of information thrown at us, either written or verbal. Please Father, help Linda to make the best decisions for her.
  6. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

for your prayers,Linda
  7. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I'm trying not to let it get to me but it is urgent that I pick the right plan.With all your prayers I'm sure thaat God will guide me.Linda
  8. kgangel

kgangel New Member

lovethesun

So sorry about the high price of your meds

I hope you will go for the Medicare I am glad you have the choice of being able to get it

I think it would be the right decission, my mortgage is not even $800 a month, I can not believe the cost of medicine any more

God Bless you

kgangel
  9. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am praying for you too!

Love...Mari
  10. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I am so glad for the opportunity to pray with you and all the others for this is truly a need many face.

And all need God's guidance in finding the right plan.

So count me in. I am praying for you. Many Blessings. De
  11. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

You are all such good people.I thank you for your prayers
    Linda
  12. Suzy37

Suzy37 New Member

Wow, I will pray for you too. Try not to stress about it, easier said than done most of the time, I know. ((((LINDA))))