please pray that Ican find a Dr, in wpg. canada

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by silverbell, May 3, 2002.

1. silverbell

silverbell New Member

Thank you Harmony for your reply
    I was really pleased and excited
    for the opportunity to meet with
    others who have cfs&fm,especially
    those who love and serve the Lord
    My greatest desire is to share JESUS
    with all of you.Thank YOU HOLY SPIRIT
    for more answered prayer.and God bless you
    Harmony for acknowlegeing my request
    Love and prayers to each and every one
    I praise YOU MY HEAVENLY FATHER FOR
    YOUR GRACE AND MERCY HAVE NO BOUNDS
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I thank the Lord for the privilege I have to pray for you! I'm so glad you are here with us to give of your hearts desire to share Jesus with others. You have blessed me already with your sincere love for the Lord.

God bless you and I'll keep praying for you to find the Dr. God would have for you. He has just the right one waiting for you!

Love and Hugs,
    Harmony
  3. silverbell

silverbell New Member

Dear Harmony;

Thank you for your words of encouragement.I feel truly blessed knowing that you are praying in agreement with me. I know as we pray and ask OUR HEAVENLY FATHER is so faithful and loving that He has the Dr. I need already picked out. Thank YOU FATHER PRAISE YOU JESUS FOR YOUR PROVISION. HEAVENLY FATHER there are so many other requests on these boards Jesus you said that all we have to do is ask. well LORD we are asking for your HOLY SPIRIT to fill us all up to over flowing with love for you JESUS AND OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN YOU LORD. JESUS YOU ARE OUR ROCK OUR ANCHOR help us to be bold in our faith, obedient in our walk,and kind and loving to each other, give us patience as we wait on you LORD to give us a comlete restoration of our bodies,minds and spirits. JESUS you want to heal us, thats why YOU came to heal the sick. YOU gave YOUR LIFE so that we could have eternal life help us LORD to see the that we have life everlasting with you eye hath not seen nor ear heard the wonderful things You have stored up for us and YOU WANT US TO HAVE THAT LIFE RIGHT HERE AND NOW. WE CLAIM THAT FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US RIGHT NOW .NO MATTER WHAT ANYTHING LOOKS LIKE .....YOU ARE IN CONTROL LORD. WE DO NOT ACCEPT THE ENIMIES LIES. YOUR PLAN FOR US IS GOOD. WE BELIEVE AND WE RECIEVE HEALING IN EVERY AREA OF OUR LIVES RIGHT NOW....WE THANK YOU FATHER WE PRAISE YOU JESUS.
    HE THAT IS IN US IS GREATER THEN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD....BELIEVE,BELIEVE,BELIEVE.
    MAY THE BLESSINGS OF THE LORD POUR OUT LIKE A RIVER ON YOU HARMONY,SHIRL,AND EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US AND OUR FAMILES...jESUS IS LIKE THAT YOU KNOW.HE'S MY BEST FRIEND...JESUS JUST LOVES TO BLESS US. I JUST PRAISE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART. THANK YOU LORD FOR BLESSING ME WITH SUCH WONDERFUL FRIENDS. I LOVE YOU ALL YOUR SUCH A BLESSING TO ME............SILVERBELL