please pray... update on Alex

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by laceymae, Aug 2, 2004.

1. laceymae

laceymae New Member

I know we all have our problems and our aches and pains but...

Please pray for my Daughter's 19 year old b-friend Alex

He has to have a bone marrow transplant ASAP... he is such a sweet young man,
    Christian, and just such a joy to be around...
    Please keep him in your prayers...lacey
    [This Message was Edited on 08/10/2004]
  2. Angee

Angee Member

God will hear our prayers for Alex. I will pray that all goes well.

God Bless

Angee
  3. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter's boyfriend, I will certainly be praying for Alex and for your daughter also.

Please keep us updated on his condition.

Blessings, Judy
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

and sounds like a nice young man. He faces a hard procedure, I pray all goes well.
  5. dash

dash New Member

I will be praying for God's mercy, grace and strength to be poured out on Alex, as well as your daughter. Please let us know when the transplant takes place. Have they found a donor?

Della
  6. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

19 is such a young age to be going through such bad times. I will be praying for Alex that he gets a successful bone marrow transplant soon. God bless him and your family for caring for him.
  7. Yesh

Yesh New Member

I am sorry to hear about your daughter's Boy friend. I will keep you all in my prayers. Keep us updated on how he is doing.

God Bless

Yesh
  8. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

9. grge

grge New Member

will hear your prayers. I pray He will be with the young man and provide the very best doctors and donors.
    I am also praying for you and your daughters
    grge
  10. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m sending prays up for this young man. I hope a match is found soon.

Sandy
  11. laceymae

laceymae New Member

Thanks everyone for your prayers.

We are just waiting for the word ...
    I will keep everyone in my prayers too.
  12. laceymae

laceymae New Member

Thanks everyone for your prayers.

We are just waiting for the word ...
    I will keep everyone in my prayers too.

Sunflower girl, do you have an update on your daughter?
  13. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Praying for Alex tonight! Let us know how it all goes:)
    Monkeykat
  14. laceymae

laceymae New Member

I want to thank you all for your prayers.
    Things continue to go wrong, now he may not even get the transplant unless the state grants him disabilty. I just don't know how much more he can stand.

He is getting worse everyday, he has been denied disability twice because he didn't lie to them about his ability to function. Now he is very sick and we just don't know what will happen next.

They will start him back on his chemo Thursday and just continue with it until he gets further word...

It is so heart breaking to watch this wonderful young man waste away, he is every Mother's dream for their daughter to find, he is truly one in a million...

Thank you to everyone. Lacey
  15. Yesh

Yesh New Member

I don't have any words to say; except, God in controll and he will work things out in his time.

I cannot imagine what this family is going through, knowing there are treatments available for their son but not being able to have them because of goverment beurocrocey (sp).

Just a suggestion, has Alex's family tried to get Medicare for him. My son was able to get Medicare even before his Social Security was approved, I just had to list him as a seperate household. (in other words, we did not pool our money, he supported him self and had no income) I was able to do this because he was over 18. Because my son was considered a seperate household, he had more benefits available to him. Also, most states have an indigent health care plan, if Alex is considered a seperate household, he should qualify.

I will certainly be praying for Alex, please keep us updated.

God Bless

Yesh