please pray--- we have had a miracle!...up date

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kathyrere, Aug 22, 2002.

1. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

my 16 year old daughter had a baby boy at 24 weeks. normally a white male baby has no chance. our baby came out and peed (sorry) but that's very good ,shows organs are working. he has been breathing on his own since he was 2 days old, another miracle. the docs call him "remarkable" and so do i!!!! he is a little fighter. his little diaper is smaller than my palm and is too big for him. i have never seen a baby so tiny. his name is Zachary Dylan please remember this little fighter and our angel in your prayers his mama also her name is christa mine is kathy we thank you
    p.s. this is an up date from before and thank you for all your prayers form before please just remember us still.[This Message was Edited on 08/22/2002]
    [This Message was Edited on 08/22/2002]
  2. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Dear Lord, I praise you for bringing little Zachary to this family. I thank You for giving Zachary the will to survive and stubbornness to stay in our world. I know that You will continue to watch over Your new child and bless him with Your light and strength. Please also keep watch over Christa and Kathy, for parents and grandparents are also blessed and are a blessing. In Your Holy name I pray. Amen
  3. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

thank you so much another update he opened his little blue eyes for the first time and looked at his mama and she heard him cry really loud also the first time. praise God, thank you Jesus kathy
    p.s. he didn't cry when he seen her.....lol[This Message was Edited on 08/22/2002]
  4. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

little zach is still breathing on his own. he is doing good. surprising everyone. my daughter is having a hard time. you can imagine, only 16 and going throgh this she thinks she did not fight hard enough to keep him in her tummy now he is having to fight so hard. but it would be hard on any mother to see her child suffer. please forgive if i repeat myself alot. can't remember what i have told and haven't and today i am having bad day so tired and alot of pain. it is catching up with me. i have had to take care of her through all this without her knowing how bad i was hurting and how tired i was. please keep the prayers coming we need them. we are already so blessed. kathy
  5. Harmony

Harmony New Member

That is wonderful news for little Zachary and your family!
    I will keep him in my prayers. God bless you all!

Love,
    Harmony
  6. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

Zach is still tiny (of course 1lb. 3.6ozs.) still stable and a little fighter. i am tired so is my daughter. my one son that we live with came down really ill right after baby was born. he has been at er 3x and dr. as many. they say he has bad flu like virus. keeps dyhydrating. so we have been really going through it. but that one wonderful miracle i s worth it all. i keep trying to remember to leave it in god's hand. well thanks to all. am very tired today kathy
  7. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Hi Kathyrere,
    So glad you are keeping us updated on little Zachary. It had to imagine a 1lb. baby, that is tiny, but he sounds like such a fighter. Sorry your son is so sick. Its no wander you are so tired. I'll keep you all in my prayers.
    Take care of yourself!

Hugs,
    Harmony

P.S. I didn't formally welcome you I don't think, so I want you to know it is so nice to have you here on the Worship Board with us.
  8. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

zachary is at 1lb.6ozs. 13 1/2 ins long. yeaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! thank you Jesus. thanks everyone for prayers, going to bed. am tired ,kathy (son is sitting up some tonight.)
    [This Message was Edited on 08/25/2002]
  9. FaithfulServant

FaithfulServant New Member

I am so glad you is finally getting to rest your head . You have shore been through alot but what a little miracle the Lord has given y'all . It just warms my heart to hear that little Zachary is gaining the weight and getting stronger . I wanted to tell you that it is nice seeing someone who talks the way I do to My kids tease me the way I talk but that was how I was raised and not alot of education but I managed to raise them up right and that is better than a good education to me . keep your eyes on the Lamb
  10. LuvMeCritters

LuvMeCritters New Member

It's just wonderful to hear about this little miracle baby. Please do keep us updated on his progress. Take care of yourself. God Bless you and your family.

Regina
  11. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I know I answered this post before, but some how it has gotten lost in cyber space!

I again, will say that you have my prayers for little Zachary, and his Mom Christa.

The Lord has a purpose for this little one, how tiny and how sweet that he must be!

God's blessings going out to you dear lady.

Shalom, Shirl