Please Pray

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by BlueMoon, Aug 8, 2002.

1. BlueMoon

BlueMoon New Member

Please Pray for Me & My family! I have been in a flare for just over 3 months now. I know God does not give us more then we can handle, But I am close to not being able to handle all the pain I am in. I know that some Prayers will help Me be strong! Send Blessings to My family for being understanding throughout this all!

Thank you,
    Robin
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Hi Robin, Welcome to the Worship Board. I'm sorry you have had a flare for a long time now. My prayers are with you and that there will be understanding with your family.
    Do you have young children? I know that pain is hard to deal with and you want so badly for your family to understand. I pray that there is something to help you find relief. We understand here, as we all deal with it.

A verse that the Lord laid on my heart is, Phil.4:19 "And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus." I used to think that only meant my financial needs, but I have learned that this verse means "all" my needs, which is my physical needs, my emotional needs and my spiritual needs. This is one of His promises to us. He does care about the pain we are in, and he will give us the strength and comfort that can only come from Him.

I use this a lot but I like it, "God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way."

I will be praying for you Robin! Let us know how you are doing and thanks for joining us on the Worship Board.
    God bless you and your family!

Love,
    Harmony
  3. BlueMoon

BlueMoon New Member

Thank You so much for your prayers!
    I am 42 with a wonderful husband & 2 teenage girls age 16 & 18. They are very understanding! I just wanted to bless them for their stangth through this. I have had FM/CFS plus other things for over 20 years now. It's just very hard for Me to lay back & watch them do all My chores. I have a goat farm & there is a lot of work to do that I have not been able to do. My husband does his job & mine! Poor guy is so tired by the time he falls into bed! I am truely blessed to have them all!

Robin
  4. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Hi again, That is great you have such a wonderful husband and girls that are so helpful and understanding. That means so much. I too couldn't ask for a better husband and kids.
    I read your profile after I posted. I guess at midnight last night, I was a bit tired and mixed up my thoughts.
    Looks like you were up wee hours of the morning too.
    God bless you and your family!

Love,
    Harmony