please pray

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by allhart, Sep 17, 2002.

1. allhart

allhart New Member

im once agin asking for many prayers as i had said before im a the end of my rope and dont think many with out my health promblems could handle it all,im going to try and exsplian as much as i can as fast as i can,

1 my sons sick so far the have found a abnormaltiy in his brian buldging disks in his back he has migrians ang has hand trumors and constant uriation,some blood test came back abonormal they ran more test and they came back the same, he was soppose to go back to the neuro but they wouldnt see him because our insurance would not be back into effect till that pm that was in may they wont see him agin until octand hes getting worse please pray that i finally get some help from the drs

2 my son also has a bad sinus infection right now he can only take one antibotic hes allergic to the rest, hes on 500 mg 4 times a day for 6 weeks its been a week and he is not improved please pray for his strenth

3 please prayer that the school board starts treating my son like a human and they do whats right so he can go back to the school he loves

4 pray that the state realizes that the 2000 there holding in back child support is mine,this has been on going for 4 years

5 pray that my sons father finally will give us the remaining 6000 he owes us he can afford itand that he aleast calls our son to check on him

6 that my other half gets a job 7 people and our income is 116.00 a week

7 pray that my neboure will see that light and leave us alone,

8 that the state dropps its crimal charges aginst me for not have dogs linces,my nebuior throws poop over the wall then calls animal control about it 1 of the 4 times i was aasked for proof of lincses and didnt have them so now im facing crimal changes ive never even had a parking ticket
    9 please please pray
    that we get our house back a crooked attoney foreclosed on it and didnt at all follow the law,we are in and out of court about that,

10 please pray that we can get enough money to pay our bills
    and that i can by my daughter a birthday present next week

11 pray that my ssi case somehow gets settled soon irealy need it

12 pray that what ever is causing the never damage in my arm and legs isnt seriouse and i can get help

13 that my inlaws house is not foreclosed on

14 that some how i can make it threw

thank you all for your help and your prayers so many of you are always in mine

hugs
    kara
  2. selma

selma New Member

My prayers are with you. You are a child of God. He hears you. Have faith. You may or may not get all your prayers answered the way You want. But, God knows His plans, and many times we don't understand it.

I'm sending Love and I pray that soon you will have some peace,and joy in your life.

Love, Selma
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Hi Kara! I pray God will give you an extra measure of his grace, peace and wisdom dealing with so many of these problems. You sure are going through a tough time, but remember, God is sufficient in all circumstances and He is able to do more than we ever expect when we trust in Him.
    I know it must be hard going through all of this, and I sure will pray for you. We care!

Love,
    Harmony
  4. allhart

allhart New Member

thank you so much for all the prayers it looks like my in laws will be able to save there house

they have always worked hard and desevered this mircle.
    thank you god for listening
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Prayers going up.

Love, Mikie
  6. allhart

allhart New Member

thank you all for your prayers even thow things have been actually getting worse with my cat dying no pain meds and now my sons dr telling us to find someone eles because i could not pay a 90 dollar bill that insurance should of covered i feel that god is with me and my prayers will be heard,
  7. PMangels

PMangels New Member

You do have your hands full and I want you to know that you are in my prayers. Hang in their and keep the faith...things will get better. Trust God because he can open unknown avenues. God loves you very much.

Blessings and gentle (((((((((hugs)))))))))
    Arlene