Please Pray!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Ihop811, Oct 22, 2002.

1. Ihop811

Ihop811 New Member

A good friend of mine, Ricky, is suffering from diabetes. He had a kidney transplant a few months ago. Now, he is going back into the hospital tomorrow, and may loose his leg. During the 70's and 80's he was a wrestling legend, known as Rapid Ricky Romero. This is very hard for him. Please pray that they can save his leg!!!

Also, I had to take my baby back to the doctor yesterday for double ear infections. He still has his heart murmur. They are only giving him about 10 more weeks for the hole to close before they do heart surgery. Please pray that it closes!

Thank you and God bless!
    ~Patty
  2. allhart

allhart New Member

prayers for ricky

prayers for your beautiful baby boy
  3. Ihop811

Ihop811 New Member

Thank you for your prayers. I went to the hospital to see Ricky. His leg looks really, really bad. It's almost one solid scab. His toes are kinda purple and he can bearly move them. The doctor is giving him 3 to 5 days on antibiotics. If it's not healed by then, they will have to cut it off. I sure can't see how it's possible to heal that quickly, as bad as it is, but with God all things are possible. Please continue to pray.

God Bless!

~Patty

P.S. Collin is doing great!!! ;*)
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will be praying for Ricky, what a sad thing to have happened to someone like him, my grandson is a big fan of wrestling.

Gods Blessings and prayers going out for him.

Shalom, Shirl