Please pray!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by TiffanyL, Aug 17, 2003.

1. TiffanyL

TiffanyL New Member

Some of the women on the lupus board are very sick. Please pray for them.

Dear God,
    I pray for my sisters that are so sick with lupus. Please comfort them and give them peace that only comes from you. PLease release them from their pain and allow them to rest the way that their bodies need to. Please let them know when it is time to take more aggressive steps such as going to the ER for treatment. Please bless them and keep them.
    Tiff
  2. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Father in the name I Jesus, I lift these women up to you.
    Touch them with your healing hands and remove all pain and disease from their bodies. Lord, help them to walk in wisdom and seek care if it is needed. Surround them will the knowledge of your presence and peace. Amen
    Takesha
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Well said Takesha.

Amen
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Am saying a big AMEN to your prayer. I always pray for all the members on all boards here, its so sad we are all so ill sometimes.

God's blessings going out the the Lupus board.........

Shalom, Shirl
  5. TiffanyL

TiffanyL New Member

Thank you dear Lord for those that have joined me in praying for our sisters that are so sick with lupus. Please comfort them, give them Your peace, and ease their pains and suffering. Please give them a wonderful night's rest that they so desperately need and don't usually get.
    Tiff
  6. fibrojewel

fibrojewel New Member

our Father, I join with my sisters in Christ to lift up our hands in prayer for the people on the Lupus board. You Father God know each name, and each need. You alone are the Great physician, healer, and Maker. We praise your name on high, for the wonderfu healing you will do for these people. I pray for comfort and peace as well. Give strength to their families, and to themselves.
    In Your Son's Holy Precious Name...AMEN
    Jewel
  7. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m praying for all the people suffuring with lupus here. I pray that God will ease their suffering and give them strength to carry on.

God Bless,
    Sandyz