Please Pray

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dash, Sep 28, 2004.

1. dash

dash New Member

My brother-in-law Bob's cancer is spreading significantly and his pain is increasing. Please pray for him and my sister. Her employer wants her to work this week at a branch that is over an hours drive from her home on a good day.

I am suffering from a strange type of headache. It is very severe and began in the temple running alongside of my left eye and runs over the forehead above the eye. The skin in those areas is actually tender-sore to touch. Now, the same thing has happened on the right side. My vision has been affected-blurred and foggy at times and there has been a considerable loss of reading vision at times.

I have had migraines in the past and I am very sure that this is no migraine. The pain is different and I have no nausea, or gastrointestinal problems with it. I made appointment with my doctor. I'll see her Friday.

I probably will not post much till I get rid of this headache, but I still try to pray for your requests.

Della
  2. Freedom1

Freedom1 New Member

I'm praying that Bob's cancer will stop in its tracks and his pain is relieved and that his wife can make a swift, easy commute in order to attend to her family's needs. I am also praying for your peace of mind and that your headache will be totally relieved and disapate. Your sister and Brother in Law are fortunate and blessed to have a sister such as yourself to bring their needs to this forum for prayer. There are some mighty prayerwarriors here. God in Jesus Name heal this family, take away their pain, and ease the situation where they can go about their lives in an effective manner getting all their needs met. God please continue to give Della the strength as she is being healed so that she can come back to report the majestic way that you have worked in the lives of her family and herself. Thank you God.
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m praying for your brother-in-law Bob. I`m sorry to hear his cancer is spreading. I am also sorry to hear your having such bad headaches. I will be praying for you both.

Take care,
    Sandy
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Sending more prayers today for Bob and yourself. I hope things are going ok for you and that your migranes have let up.

Sandy