Please pray

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Beadlady, Jan 1, 2005.

1. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

I promised a friend I would help her move the rest of her stuff today. Neither one of us should be out in the cold doing this stuff, but all her other "friends???" have flaked out on her during this move. If everyone would have helped like they promised they would, she would be all done and settled. Just makes me mad that these other people have not even called to say they're sorry they didn't follow through. This friend is always willing to run other people around, and this is how they re-pay her. I keep telling her, she has got to just stop and think about HER health for awhile.

Thanks for letting me get this out of my system.
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

raying that you and your friend get through this move. I also pray that some other family or friends will be moved to help you out. Let us know how it goes.

Sandy
  3. bluegranny

bluegranny New Member

I will be praying for you and your friend. I guess we should pray for all those friends that didn't show up or call. Hope you are not in pain today.
    Bluegranny
  4. dash

dash New Member

Dear Lord,

Watchover Beadlady and her friend as they wrap up the moving project. Protect them from an injury and give them extra strength and resistance to any illness.

In Jesus name I pray,
    Della