Please Pray

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Vitter, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Vitter

Vitter New Member

My family needs prayer this morning. My grandson who is 7 is going to the doctor this morning because he has been having some wierd feelings that could possibly be epilepsy. My daughter has had these same feelings over the years but we never really thought anything about it. Now that my grandson has the same symptoms by daughter is going to get it checked out.

I pray that God will not allow this in my family, we have had so much adversity it has been one thing after another. God has been there for us, so I know the power of pray.

Thank you
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Oh, you must be so frightened. Heavenly Father, please make this child healthy and strong. The family has had enough adversity and suffering.

My grand daughter is also 7, so you definitely will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Please put your name and problem on the weekly prayer chain, you will find it written in CAPS and with the date of April 19.

God please protect this special and much loved child.
  3. caffey

caffey New Member

Father please bring peace to this family in Jesus Name. Please reveal what ever is hidden in Jesus Name. We speaking, health, healing and wholeness to this child in Jesus Name. Thank you Amen.
    Cath
  4. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hi Dearest Vitter

So sorry for all your family has had to endure. I will have you in my prayers, no problem.

I want to try to put your mind at ease, if it is epilepsy, my son had that , we found out when he was 5. We wondered what was wrong with him, he had staring episodes and was sort of spaced out for a time. Then he had a grand mal seizure, that was hard to go through, but the good thing is in puberty he out grew it. He was tested at Strong Memorial Childrens Hosp and was clear of them. Also, they have really made advanced steps with epilepsy. Through meds he can have a very normal life.

God Bless you and your family

kgangel
  5. Vitter

Vitter New Member

Thank you so much for your prayers. It means so much to me that others will pray for other's needs.

Kgangel thank you for sharing with me your experience with epilepsy. It helps to know others have been through similar situations. Not that I want anyone to go through this. My mind has been going in every direction these last few days.

My grandson has an appointment tomorrow for an EEG. He is so terrified of the doctor he doesn't want to go.

I have read some of your posts and will pray for all of you as well.

Thank you for your prayers

Vicki