Please pray

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by pepper, May 27, 2007.

1. pepper

pepper New Member

On Tuesday night my hubby is going to meet with a fellow who should be able to help him with his job search. Would you please pray that this meeting goes well and that this fellow will be able and willing to help?

My DH has been freelancing for almost 5 yrs and it doesn't pay the bills.

We have to start cashing in our retirement funds to start paying for some much needed dental work for him and some things that must be done around the house.

If this fellow could help him out, we would both be so very grateful. I would appreciate all prayers.

Thank you.
    Love, Pepper
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Husband Pepper. You are in my prayers daily. I never forget to pray for you and your husband.

God bless lady........

Shalom, Shirl
  3. 143alan

143alan New Member

Hi Pepper,
    I have not been posting much lately, but I have thought of you and your husband often and remember him in my prayers as I think about it. I know it has to be hard not having the income you need and him not having the job he needs. I have been asking God to provide someone to come along side and help him as he may not quite know how to do this alone.

This is good news, praise God! I will continue to pray for him that this is a good connection for him and will lead to a good job.

Take Care
    Nancy
  4. pepper

pepper New Member

Thank you all so much for your prayers and support. Your words have brought tears to my eyes.

Shirl, thank you for all your prayers in the midst of your own turmoil and suffering. I pray for you every day, dear friend.

Nancy, that is so true. He needs God beside him and helping him with this. He finds this process so difficult although he knows that it has to be done. He was so certain that he would get a job immediately after retiring. His self-esteem has suffered and he is, I am certain, afraid.

Thank you, LittleBlueStem, I appreciate all the praying you have done for us. This is very important and I am so hoping that something comes of it. I had a nightmare last night that my DH couldn't speak to this guy because someone else came to their table and my DH couldn't get the privacy he needed for their little "talk". Please God such a thing doesn't happen!

Sweetpotatoe, your prayer is beautiful! Thank you so much. Those are the exact words that we need right now.

You have all touched my heart with your kindness and your prayers.

Love, Pepper