Please put........

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by queenbee69, Jan 22, 2003.

1. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

my daughter Kari on your prayer list. She found out her baby is stillborn and is going to have to go through some major stuff within the next few days. She is going to need strength and then some to get through this one. Thank you and I will keep in touch.....queenbee
  2. Revella

Revella New Member

Queenbee,
    I will be much in prayer for Kari, you and all of your family. I know that everyone feels things differently, but I can empathize with Kari. In 1986, we were expecting our third child. I had an ultrasound on Tuesday. On Wednesday I awoke with fever and flu like symptoms. Went to Dr. and he couldn't find a problem, heartbeat and everything was fine. At 10:30 that night my water broke, went into labor and at 5 the next morning our baby daughter was stillborn. It is devastating even when you are trusting God. One lady in our neighborhood sent a card to me. In this card she said, "I know this has to be very,very hard to deal with. But just remember, all beautiful bouquets are made up of different ages of blooms, there are fully opened blooms, there are partially open blooms and also unopened buds. God gathers His children to Him to make His bouquet. He needed your 'little unopened bud' to add to the beauty of His bouquet."
    I know that God doesn't neccessarily make a bouquet, but those words helped toward me coping with Jennifer's death. It seemed that God was so far away at that time, He wasn't, I just wouldn't let Him comfort me. In fact, I became very bitter and angry. I was so self-absorbed that I forgot my husband had lost a daughter too. My children had lost a sibling...etc. God worked and finally after a wreck which should have killed my son, daughter and myself, while I lay in bed for 3 weeks afterward, I realized that God was my only comfort, I was being selfish in my mourning forgetting the rest of my family. I don't really believe that God neccessarily allowed the wreck to get my attention but he used the opportunity to remind me when I was flat on my back that He was in charge and that He did care!

I pray that God will help Kari through this, but I also pray that He will comfort you and work through you to help Kari.

You are in my prayers,
    Your friend,
    Revella
  3. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

for taking thew time to answer my post. Your story was both warming and touching to me. The days ahead will be tough but we'll get through. Thanks again....queenbee
  4. CJ-Tex

CJ-Tex New Member

I will praying for your daughter, you and all your family...... I understand the loss all too well.

Revella those words were so touching and beautiful, thanks for sharing them. I had a similar situation and lost a baby girl at almost 6 months along. It is something my heart will never forget no matter how many years go by.

In faith,
    C J
  5. selma

selma New Member

I pray that He gives you comfort.
    A life started to blossom. Soo many hopes and dreams for the little one. No baby will ever take this baby's place.
    I'm praying that you will all get through this with GOD'S help. I'm deeply sorry for you loss. I'm praying for your whole family and friends.
    Love, Selma

[This Message was Edited on 01/31/2003]
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

To hear this. Will keep your daughter and you in my prayers.

Shalom, Shirl
  7. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

Kari goes next week to be induced to deliver.She also will have a burial,its by law that she has too!A small ceremony at the gravesite also.Her strength seems to be holding on..I'm confident that will all your prayers that she will make it through. Thank you again! queenbee
  8. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

it through Kari's hospital stay now tomorrow is the funeral. I'm trying to gain strength from all of you to enable myself to help her get through this next step. queenbee
  9. selma

selma New Member

I'm boosting this up. Our prayers are with you.
    Hugs, Selma
  10. Revella

Revella New Member

you in prayer tonight and tomorrow. We too had a funeral for our daughter. The hospital wanted to keep her and use her for experiments! I was very angry that they would suggest it. Anyway we also had a graveside service for 'Jennifer". That as a very, very tough day. Tomorrow I know God will give all of you strength to attend this service and that He will comfort you in the next few weeks. Let me know how things go, we seem to have so much in common.

Praying for all of your family,
    Revella
  11. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

was amentally challenged one but we made it through it. Thank all of you for you thought and prayers...I know it helped!!!!!!The process of healing has begun and with time I hope Kari makes it through all of this...Thank you again....queenbee
  12. Revella

Revella New Member

thinking about you and Kari the last couple of days. Just wanted to let you know that we are still praying for your family as you adjust to this tragedy. I know it takes time and a lot of trust in God to cope. I know that He is there to carry each of you through this.
    Praying still,
    Revella
  13. sare12

sare12 New Member

For your daughter Kari,Queenbee.My brother and his fiancee,just had a miscarriage and i cant even begin to imagine what poor Kari is going through.Much love and prayers for you all at this terrible time.May God bless you all and give you the strength to get through this emotionally and physically,In Jesus name Amen.
    God bless Sare.