Please quick prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by NewEnglander, Apr 7, 2003.

1. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

Hi there
    I'll try to make this short. okay here it goes, again..march 16th an hour after I was prayed over for healing And layed hands over I got into a wicked bad car accident. I was already going down a bad road with the pain, but never ever like this before. In a couple of days I will be going on that oxycontin, I'm scared and don't want to go on it but I thank God I may be getting some pain relief. this is my fourth car accident not counting the time I fell out of a car on a highway. I was never the driver. please pray that I get the right care and guidance.
    God Bless
    your sister in Christ
    Lisa
  2. ozgran

ozgran New Member

You have my prayers and I hope you get relief on the new drug. You certainly seem to have had more than your fair share. I have been in one road accident and that was more than enough.Just remember to put yourself in His hands. Love and Prayers. Ozgran.
  3. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

post and I really feel for you. I myself have pain that never seems to end. I hope that you get the relief that you so need. try and hang in there. Things somehow will get better.....queenbee
  4. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

thanks for your kind words and uplifting prayers..I know I have a long road ahead of me but God has given me faith.
    Lisa