Please read and help with this vote

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Countrymom, Jan 11, 2006.

1. Countrymom

Countrymom New Member

I saw this posted on another message board and thought you all could help out.

I have a very good friend who lives outside of St. Louis. Her 27 yr. old daughter, Jackie, is getting married this year and she and her fiance, Scott have entered a radio station contest for a free wedding. Here is what my friend would want you to know about her daughter:

"My daughter Jackie is an amazing girl. At the age of 15 (2 weeks before her 16th birthday) she was paralyzed in a car accident. Since that time she has been nothing less than amazing. In spite of her disability she rock climbs, water skis, snow skis, and is planning on attending a 2007 biking marathon in Alaska! She graduated from Fonbonne University and is a licensed dietitian. She currently works at the VA medical center, where she helps many patients with diabetes, and other diet-health related illnesses."

So, please go to www.y98.com and click on mega wedding 2006 and vote for couple number 2, Jackie and Scott.

Thank you so much!

http://www.y98.com/contests/mega_weddingabc.shtml
  2. pamsue

pamsue New Member

What a beautiful couple they are and so full of life and so happy, I am happy for you and her. I went to the site and put my vote in , I wish you the best with this.

pamsue
  3. mamabear2157

mamabear2157 New Member

What an amazing woman she is. Went to the site and put in my vote. Hopefully nothing but good things will come their way. Keeping them in my prayers. Mary Ellen
  4. mamabear2157

mamabear2157 New Member

What an amazing woman she is. Went to the site and put in my vote. Hopefully nothing but good things will come their way. Keeping them in my prayers. Mary Ellen
  5. steve69h

steve69h New Member

Very good looking couple please let use know if they win or even if they dont thanks Steve
  6. granny1353

granny1353 New Member

her son did this a year ago last Christmas and they were chosen. They had a great wedding with 10 other couples, but each couple actually got married alone. Alot of freebies and a great dinner of lobster and filet. Also Brian McKnight sang at the wedding. What a hoot!

I will go an vote now
    Love
    Granny
  7. JLH

JLH New Member

I voted for them!!! Hope they win!!!!

Janet
  8. gabdeb

gabdeb New Member

They seem to be a very nice couple. Hope they win and have many wonderful years.

deb

must of hit the wrong button! didnt mean to get the little guy swinging his back end!?![This Message was Edited on 01/12/2006]
  9. KarenZee

KarenZee New Member

and I hope they win the contest. They must each be very special in their own right. God bless them. I hope they have a happy life together.
  10. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

HOPE THEY WIN
  11. lighthouselady

lighthouselady New Member

They got my vote too. Hope they win. My daughter is getting married this year too, in May. Yeay!!!!

Judy
  12. midda

midda New Member

voted best of luck
  13. ~Sibyle~

~Sibyle~ New Member

if they win. I voted for them. Thanks for sharing!
  14. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

for them too.

They are such a cute couple--I hope they win!!!
  15. jaltair

jaltair New Member

With my snail of a landline, I couldn't view the video to see them, but I appreciated the information.
  16. splooofy

splooofy New Member

What an inspiring couple. I just went to the web site and voted for them. I hope they win! Let us all know one way or another.

Hugs Splooofy
  17. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I did it. But I don't understand how one can be paralyzed and still climb mountains, etc.

Do you mean she recovered?
  18. jennypee

jennypee New Member

Great story/topic! Actually, I read through all the couples and they were easily my favorites. Keep us informed!