Please Read deb06

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lagm31, Sep 10, 2004.

1. lagm31

lagm31 New Member

I wish I could give you a hug and give you the Strength to keep fighting. I really do know where you are coming from when you say you want to quit because that was me also. But I was not going to let that lady who hit us take any more away from us. Because she has all ready taken my old life and gave me this DD.

Yes it was killing me emotionally and physically so I went and got help, I am seeing a Counselor. He along with my husband and my family said YOUR A FIGHTER DON'T GIVE UP...
    So with the help from my Dr. and my Counselor and my Psych. plus I had to see their Dr. and their Psy. I was approved the Medical part. But then I had to wait on the non medical part. And that was yesterday when I found out I passed the non-medical part.

I also had to go through the Vocational rehab also...What a crock of bull...They write what they want. Not what you tell them...As for the Judge I went through the same thing. I had to go in front of him and after I got his Denial letter I high lighted all the things he turned around or lied about...So I started the whole process over.

I had people call me names also but I learned the hard way (I use to cry)let them live in my shoes for a few days and we will see if they can handle the Pain and all the rotten things that go with Fibro. They would not last a day.

Start by calling your legal assistant and asking ok what do we need to do to fix this...If she gets RUDE and NASTY then I would check into getting another lawyer...

Now Step back take along deep breath and RELAX with a nice warm bath or mellow music and a cup of hot tea.

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP...I AM PASSING ON MY PRAYERS TO YOU TO HELP YOU GET THROUGH THIS BUMP IN THE ROAD...lagm

2. deb06

deb06 New Member

I already sent a post to you- but I really do want you to know I read this way back then and it did impact me and I did win my case!!!! I still can't believe it- God did not forget about me at all. I did have to do all the things you did- but it paid off!! Love, Deb